+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 658 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite pair is Eur/Usd.
    I think most of the traders in the world love this pair.
    The reason is these teo are the most powerful currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kalathiya Kishan is an unknown quantity at this point Kalathiya Kishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that EU is favorite currency pair . it is the most liquid pair of all. and the volatility is just great to trade. it can give a movement of 20-30 pips in the normal market condition and it is also easy to predict it's movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the pair eur / usd, because I think this pair has a relatively high volatility, so I feel safe when I'm floating position. If you like the currency pair that is not too volatile, it seems you also need to try usd / chf.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nirjon View Post
    from the beginning of my trade , i used eur/usd .but last couple of month i like to trade with usd/chf.though both pair of currency are correlated and one pair moves against others pair.
    That was good to use EUR/USD as your choice for trading. There are many traders who used EUR/USD as favorite pairs in
    trading because this pair has low spreads, good movement everyday and there are many strategies which use EUR/USD as
    pair for that strategy.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i accustomed to appreciate EURJPY since it offers massive variety as well as high volatility but currently the particular JPY is actually as well robust. along with very easy move enjoy it accustomed to. so currently my spouse and i return to EURUSD since it is actually my own very first favorite currency set.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the beginning of my trade , i used eur/usd .but last couple of month i like to trade with usd/chf.though both pair of currency are correlated and one pair moves against others pair.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is EUR/USD, because this pair has wide range of movement, so i have alot of oppotunities when trading this pair. I can make more money and faster. So I decided to choose this. How about you?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think almost all traders will start to learn forex with major pairs like EUR/USD or GBP/USD because there are a lot of informations
    about those pairs and there are many strategies which use those pairs as part of strategy. Besides, major pairs usually had lower
    spreads than another pairs.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on more than 11 pairs in a day. these all are my favorite pairs and i earn a lot of money from them but the most favorite pairs are EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, CAD/JPY, USD/JPY
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i can prefer Euro and USD .bcoz this pair is lucky for me and i stared with this pair.sometime this pair can pr or downward move then we can take the advantage for the moves after analysis the money market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 658 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)