+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 658 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to trade at pair EURUSD and GBPUSD.. sometimes i trade in audusd
    they are my favorite pairs. i can trade with long term and intraday strategy.. see the time frame h1, h4 and d1, i can get profit at pair eu and gu..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budi View Post
    so far the favorite pair I was the pair GBP / usd because I think the market trend in the pair is quite easy to read and this dynamic that makes me be like trading in this pair ...
    i think not same each traders .. for me i more like EU to trading.. why.. because i only focus on this pair..hehehehe.. and with this pair i hope i can reach my dream.. beside that, with this pair i have know the characteristic of EU so it is more save for me on trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    we know that forex has only a major pair eur/usd and it has very high movement.so i use my all trades in this pair so i can make profit with that very easily.I also like it because i get hardly lose in this pair when trade in forex.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourite pair is EUR/JPY.Cause its a huge volatile pair.Its move almost 150 pips in a day.So many trader likes it for its nice movement.
    I watch this pair since 2008 and I grab some nice pips from this pair.Any good or bad news makes this pair in a huge move.So why I like it so much.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading in GBP / USD. been 2 months I focused on the GU pair. I like the characteristics that are very active and normal market can move 30-50 pips. that influenced the high impact news can move an average of 100-200 pips. I'm very comfortable with this pair. continued to make gains in my real account.

Member hitmanben is an unknown quantity at this point hitmanben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Favorite is GBP/JPG you can call me crazy but he is. i like his large movement and up and downs my and he is intensity. i remember one time i earned more than 400 pip in one day and one trade.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera favorite pair to Eur/usd aur Gbp/usd, aur Eur/jpy hai, is pairs mein main hamesha trading karna pasand karta hoon, sabse achchi baat ye hi hoti hai, ki in pairs mein movement fast hoti hai, aur spread ek dum normal hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the major pairs and means many traders are using it .so i prefer to trade on pairs of low spread as i used to trade with scalping most the time, so it is very good exception,

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not like Usd/Jpy much, guy. i trade mainly on 2 pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD. i can see in these pair sometimes they can give traders failse break out ( because i like break out trading ) but mostly it is rather to predict enter and exit points.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is gbp/usd.because gbp/usd movement very slow and if you loss can not loss more if you profit you can profit more.and euro/usd,usd/jpy is also good. and i also like gold and oil.thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 658 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)