+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer EUR / USD and GBP / USD. For two couples, there is usually more news for them. When you check the charts, you will find it easy for us to follow trends and I think in forex trading I think that the best pair is EUR / USD, this is the only more profitable pair and you get more success in forex trading to use this couple. But the best planning is also important. But I also like GBP / USD, and also I trade this couple really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has some favorite couple. I also have. My favorite pair is EUR / JPY. Because it moves faster. Almost 100-200 pips per day. And maintain some suitable trends. So why I love it so much. I watched it for the last 3 years and I really like the GBPUSD couple. and i can trade in asian market. because I brokers. and I can trade several times per day. and it's very suitable in Asian market, so I can make a profit every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is EUR / USD. this is great for all beginners and is not only great for beginners, this is great for all experienced senior traders all. You just follow the news or wait for a good signal. This couple has excellent movement and speed too. and My favorite pair is the currency pair EUR / USD and the main cause that I like is the market value of this pair. The value of the US dollar and the Euro is greater than in other currencies and the pair's price movement is suitable for all traders, especially new traders. Most Forex traders use this currency pair. So I also like this couple for trading.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse favourite player Mera Euro USD Mujhe achha lagta hai yeh Apne Trend mein rehta hai abhi Apne Trend mein chal padta hai Apne Trend mein hi rehta hai aur Kis Tarah Se bahut jyada profit easily has bhi liya Ja sakta hai ISI wajah se mujhe Euro sabse accha lagta hai aur yeh mera favourite Hai

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to apply a fluke-coincidental combination in sufficient quantities so that it is more effective to combine perhaps a "rising" step along with declining many circumstances considering that you can easily need a pro with a workout whenever we're going to a superior exploration. And also, it is actually much better to take advantage of the merged that has decreased the spread and many experienced traders that people use to use it all. That I choose for EUR / USD along with GBP / USD is mainly because of my favorites. and I like to trade with small Spread Pairs. I personally do some Trade Tit .. it's very confusing for beginner Traders. so for Beginners, we recommend Focus on one Pair First to know its characteristics and to know the condition either in Trend Market or Sideways Market ..

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir in my opinion forex trading best pair is many that,but i have also got many favorite pair but my most and lovable pair is USD/JPY and GOLD also i can working in these pairs and trying hard to earn from here because trying hard is compulsory in trading and hard working is the key of success.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), asd567 (2018-07-20), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera favourite pair eur/usd hai. Iss se mujhy bohat bar profit hua hai.profit hasil kernay kay liy ac hi knowledge hona bohat zarori hai i think ye best pair hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-18)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me ash Sebastian achha pair Eur/usd hai es pair me trading Karna bahut jada pasand hai es pair me kam profit hoti hai lekin risk bhi kam hota hai hume waise pair par hi trading karn chhaiye eske risk kam ho es se humare account safe rahta hai or eske risk bhi kam hoti hai Eur ko bahut sare trader like karte hai

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pair in forex trading is EUR/USD. i prefer it because i feel that this is easy to apply and i suggest for every new trader that he learn about it and apply it in trading, this pair really great and mine favorite pair in forex trading, we should plan before trading and then use pair in trading, this pair make my trading easy and i get profit according to my investment and expectations, so this is not harmful for trading

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), hmforex (2018-07-21), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing in this world that can be considered easy, everything has a price or level of experience is one of the main things in life that helps but from once again there is a golden proverb that - Do not let learning from your own experience too long. If you've made a mistake for the last ten years, I'll suggest it's been a while! - so the point is you have to do it with common sense or really you will never succeed. and I'm only acquainted with EURUSD because it's probably the most exchanged currency pair on the planet, so the trend is good compared to other currency pairs. I prefer to trade in Oil and Gold because they are probably the most widely viewed items on the planet and also the fluctuations are very good. Also, my buying and selling strategy is enough to catch a few pips every day. However, I do not exchange everything simultaneously because I would rather not risk money every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)