+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 658 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market mai favorite pair eur/usd hai es pair par earning bohat zad hai espair ki movement fast honay ki waja say hum es market mai daily base bhe target achieve kr sakty hai. Es lye mujh forexmarket eur/usd pair ko like krta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ahmed1264 is on a distinguished road ahmed1264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite par is usdgold because the price of gold is increasing every day and never fail. even if it decreases some days it will increase again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    favorite pairs are EU, GU and AU.Several times i trade on these pairs because all these are related to USD.i think if there is some loss then also it remain favourite pairs because in forex everyday we not able to get profit.because I get a lot of profit from these pairs. just maybe, tomorrow I chose th

Junior Member HAMZA M is on a distinguished road HAMZA M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorit pair to USD/ IT IS THE BEST PAIR I LIKE TO USD/ IT IS MY FAVORIT IT IS THE BEST I HOPE IT IS THE BEST OF PAID

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    The euro was designed to become the premier currency in trading by simply being quoted in American terms. Like the U.S. dollar, the euro has a strong international presence stemming from members of the European Monetary Union. The currency remains lagued by unequal growth, high unemployment, and government resistance to structural changes. The pair was also weighed in 1999 and 2000 by outflows from foreign investors, particularly Japanese, who were forced to liquid

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,452 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this

Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD NZDUSD, theses are my fav pair.
    I usually trade with these pair but sometimes if i get some news on other currency then i made trade with that. But most of time i used to with these pair.
    What about you my dear mate?
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), Feroz (2017-11-26), incomejobs (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-21), kanita (2017-11-21), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Trump (2017-11-21), yulbang111 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    mere sab hi pair favourite hoty ha kio ka mujay jis ma moqa milay ma us pa chuka laga deta ho chahay koi be pair ho kisi be currency ka kio na ho is liye ma sirf kam karta rehta ho moqa milny ki der ha bas or kuch be nhi ha

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), Akhterp (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-24), azharahmad (2017-11-22), balli (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), Feroz (2017-11-23), israr2017 (2017-11-22), kanita (2017-11-21), munibkhan (2017-11-29), rehanayaz (2017-11-23), sufiyan22 (2017-11-22), Trump (2017-11-21), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pair vary from week to the other but i like the gold to dollar pair cause he save his direction for more time

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oray View Post
    I do not think USD / JPY is the main pair at all. Less movement in the market is not good at making a profit.
    The main pair that we need to trade is USD / EUR. This is my favorite couple and very profitable too.
    I can easily score good points when trading with this pair.
    becarfull
    My favorite pair is gbp / usd and eur / usd because it has a low spread and good market spread.
    I did some analysis for various time trends and developed my own strategic plan, a test in my favorite currency pair.
    I get a big advantage from gbp / usd pair because it has a very fast movement.
    regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

kesempatan (2017-11-24)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most loved match is the GBPUSD, on the grounds that this combine has an extremely fast development, and furthermore has a substantial range, so I can get a huge benefit.and i like gbpjpy too because it's move is very fast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 658 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)