+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 496 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    8. "Over-trading."
    over-trading is a frequent problem I experienced for want of greater profits, but the results are always just my experience of loss in trading ...
    may be satisfied with what has been obtained can be used as a way to solve this problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest mistake is to enter the Forex and listen to the greed who wants to succeed in Forex has to get rid of greed before entering this market because it is the arch-enemy, not the market moves
    It leaves us in the transactions of the take profit rather than stay even price is reflected on us and we regret

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right brother i think that reason from the great reason of the fail we should always have strategy or plan trade with it and this mean that there is always a signale for enter and signale for exit and always follow it i think when you trade just like this we will walk the half of the way to the success

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is better than money management. This is because with a good trading strategy, you can always implement money management and reduce the value of losses that can occur, thus increasing also your profit potential from an inceased trading balance. If you have a bad strategy, money management will only lengthen the time that you will stay in trading before getting a margin call.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    There are the major mistakes which most of the traders make while trading and they suffer losses. I think lack of patience and discipline , lack of money management and also over trading are the major cause of losses for the traders.
    that is right,in my 7 month experience,i know that my real mistakes is i cant manage my self
    like to stop when profit and cut loss when there is no reason to hold that,i really have many mistakes based that what i said,and diciplines will be key
    trade with no emotions

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt money management is very very important but to have a good money management we have to avoid opening more number of lots and trading with big lot size. For a good money management the more important quality required in a trader is patience.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein self confidence hona jaruri hai...aur ye self confidence ..knowledge aur experience ke base par bantaa hai..aur confidence hone ki wajah se positive attitude se trading hoti hai aur acha result milta hai

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader who trade with time line and with risk management can achieve great lead ahead..while doing forex u just neeed to concentrate on trading style and other thing will be in ur favour

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Goood money management with proper timeline is the key of sucess in forex trading..many trader make mistakes but skill trader is one who learn from the mistakes and improve their trading...

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    ya learning from our previous mistake is very must to keep ourself in the hunt for earning profit in money. u must work on ur mistakes and should never repeat that mistake in future
    previews mistakes is the key to make success in forex you have just to know what is your week point than change it than you find another one than you change it too until you make success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 496 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)