+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 496 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all these mistakes are being made by the traders that are new to the trading in the forex but there is ne thing to ponder that we have to make some lessons from the forex trading that we make

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    A profitable trader is a disciplined trader, the fact that traders are getting the best out of trading is still owning to the bets trading skills that will not help for long.
    of course, i think when we are discipline it mean we are follow all rules in forex trading. a startegy, money management, risk management, good trading psyhological must running well in one time trade so that the usefull to dicipline in all of that when we want to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    no matter how much money you have, human being cannot be contented to that.. if you're a Millionaire you would always want to become a Billionaire and so on and so forth.. that is our nature cause self actualization is very difficult to attain.. we always want more even if we knew we've had enough..and thats the basic mistake all trader do
    You are quite right. Greed is a function of the human mind and many always want the extra and this can lead to mistakes in the forex market. However discipline is also possible for the trader if he sets his heart to it.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really i thank to u all . I'm a newbie and this information will be helped me in my trade and i'll be more careful to never do this mistake in my trade.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    A profitable trader is a disciplined trader, the fact that traders are getting the best out of trading is still owning to the bets trading skills that will not help for long.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lot of thanks for sharing a useful , helpful and much informative thread about top 10 mistakes traders make, today I am much happy on my decision to join this forum . Really your detail post is worth while as gold.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    no matter how much money you have, human being cannot be contented to that.. if you're a Millionaire you would always want to become a Billionaire and so on and so forth.. that is our nature cause self actualization is very difficult to attain.. we always want more even if we knew we've had enough..and thats the basic mistake all trader do

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making such a trade is not a problem, Yesterday, I turned $11 in my small account to $26 and immediately, I withdraw the profit of $15. I traded the news effect and I set a TP for the trade. The best way to trade when you take a high risk is to use

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is better than money management. This is because with a good trading strategy, you can always implement money management and reduce the value of losses that can occur, thus increasing also your profit potential from an inceased trading balance. If you have a bad strategy, money management will only lengthen the time that you will stay in trading before getting a margin call.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, that many beginner traders are impatient. Too quickly in the open position, and do not take into account the analysis or a good money management. If it's been like that, it will be very close to the floating minus the margin call to end loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 496 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)