on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: paxforex review

Senior Member pro2 is an unknown quantity at this point pro2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208.6 USD
    Thanks
    There is no problem with using insta.their customer support is very good.i have not tried this company yet.I consider insta as a very good
    company.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned suzonbmw is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.4 USD
    Thanks
    Dear MEMBERS,paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them.They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.2 USD
    Thanks
    جی ہاں، وہ ایک اچھا بروکر ہیں اور ایک حقیقت کے لئے کسٹمر سپورٹ بہت شاندار ہے اور وہ ہمیشہ تمام قسم کی مدد کی پیشکش ہے کہ time کے کسی بھی دے مدت میں گاہکوں

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201.35 USD
    Thanks
    I had an account in paxforex.their customer care is very bad and they are not paying.please poeple don't waste your time to trade pax forex because they are scam.

Senior Member wakoka is an unknown quantity at this point wakoka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.7 USD
    Thanks
    i've smart and bad expertise with paxforex. pax forex offer 100$ no deposit bonus for new registration. i got 100$ welcome bonus though when i reach my account with 300$ with profit then i place withdrawal and they actually offer me withdrawal and when that they actually shut my account. therefore its smart that i got 300$ but in addition bad that they actually have closed my account

Senior Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.2 USD
    Thanks
    At first personaly i dont like paxforex becouse there have many problem like high spread, most of time show requtoes and sometimes go slipage .

Banned Roddexx is on a distinguished road Roddexx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    146.85 USD
    Thanks
    Paxforex is Really nice broker with excellent online support.i am satisfied with paxforex. paxforex giving a unique chance to continue trading with $5 free. really nice.

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138 USD
    Thanks
    The conditions of paxforex is sophisticated. it's terribly onerous to meet their necessities. therefore freshman cannot earn from paxforex with their fund. I found that Instaforex is usually trustworthy and their bonus conditions area unit simple for dealer and freshman will create profit with instaforex simply.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them
    paxforex is scam broker at all times so that we do not believe this broker because we could have been fooled by the many prizes and promotions that they made and gave us the opening of trading accounts

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member lg_pkl is an unknown quantity at this point lg_pkl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    277.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them
    This broker scam sir, and I've tried using the no deposit bonus and when I want to withdraw my funds so complicated and finally I use it again in the trade so I MC
    I did it deliberately sir

+ Reply to Thread