+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: paxforex review

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them
    paxforex is scam broker at all times so that we do not believe this broker because we could have been fooled by the many prizes and promotions that they made and gave us the opening of trading accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    The conditions of paxforex is sophisticated. it's terribly onerous to meet their necessities. therefore freshman cannot earn from paxforex with their fund. I found that Instaforex is usually trustworthy and their bonus conditions area unit simple for dealer and freshman will create profit with instaforex simply.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tonmoy500ad For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Paxforex is Really nice broker with excellent online support.i am satisfied with paxforex. paxforex giving a unique chance to continue trading with $5 free. really nice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first personaly i dont like paxforex becouse there have many problem like high spread, most of time show requtoes and sometimes go slipage .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamranchy For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Senior Member wakoka is an unknown quantity at this point wakoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've smart and bad expertise with paxforex. pax forex offer 100$ no deposit bonus for new registration. i got 100$ welcome bonus though when i reach my account with 300$ with profit then i place withdrawal and they actually offer me withdrawal and when that they actually shut my account. therefore its smart that i got 300$ but in addition bad that they actually have closed my account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wakoka For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had an account in paxforex.their customer care is very bad and they are not paying.please poeple don't waste your time to trade pax forex because they are scam.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joker7diaa For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    جی ہاں، وہ ایک اچھا بروکر ہیں اور ایک حقیقت کے لئے کسٹمر سپورٹ بہت شاندار ہے اور وہ ہمیشہ تمام قسم کی مدد کی پیشکش ہے کہ time کے کسی بھی دے مدت میں گاہکوں

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaibmalik For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear MEMBERS,paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them.They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suzonbmw For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no problem with using insta.their customer support is very good.i have not tried this company yet.I consider insta as a very good
    company.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पैक्स विदेशी मुद्रा की शर्तें जटिल है। यह उनकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करने के लिए बहुत मुश्किल है। तो नौसिखिया अपनी निधि के साथ शांति विदेशी मुद्रा से अर्जित नहीं कर सकते। मैंने पाया कि भारतीय नौसेना पोत-टा है विदेशी मुद्रा हमेशा भरोसेमंद और उनके बोनस परिस्थितियों व्यापारी के लिए आसान कर रहे हैं और नौसिखिया भारतीय नौसेना पोत के साथ लाभ कर सकते हैं-टा विदेशी मुद्रा आसानी से।

20. The Following User Says Thank You to forexmaster For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)