+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: paxforex review

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very hard to fulfill their requirements. So newbie cannot earn from paxforex with their fund.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I think Fax Forex is too much spread. They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Maine aj pehli dafa is broker ka suna ha aur website check ke mujhe hamesha yahi dar hota ha k koi bhe naye broker k sath trading kare mai scam hone k chances boht zada hote hain to hume ya cheez se bach k rehna chaiya.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsi Parek For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    I think Fax Forex is too much spread. They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The conditions of paxforex is complicated. It is very hard to fulfill their requirements. So newbie cannot earn from paxforex with their fund. I found that Instaforex is always trustworthy and their bonus conditions are easy for trader and newbie can make profit with instaforex easily.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think brother paxforex good for beginners and their demo account.Few month ago i open an account in paxforex.This time they gave me $100 bonus.But they give many condition also.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Fax Forex is too much spread. They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), guru000 (2020-05-21), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-11)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Forex man do you know how much spread EUR/USD. I think you don't have this idea about Paxforex then you didn't say that they are well enough to trade at paxforex. I think it is too much spread they cut form your account So I didn't like paxforex broker house. This is not good for scalping.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FM2127 (2018-09-18), guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PaxForex offers traders a wide choice of accounts. The Cent account is designed for newcomers who want to experience trading with real money with the least risk. It requires a minimum deposit of only $10 to start but recommends that $100 be deposited. ... Gold and silver can be traded and there is a swap account available.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sidrazafar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Junior Member surin is an unknown quantity at this point surin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Best broker - Paxforex

I have been with Paxforex since 2016 and i still remain with them for four reason which are-:

Tight spread -Paxforex offer you best spread even during news.

Fast deposit- i have my account credited in minutes except bank transfer that take like hour.

Fast withdrawal- with my credit card and perfect money i got my money in maximum of an hour.

Fast execution-i never experienced requote and i rarely get spillage which other broker usually do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)