+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 694 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes wait for a proper open position in accordance with my analysis, if my analysis of the day strong. I am an open position, but if price movements are not exactly what I expect from my analysis. I did not dare to take the open position. because this is very dangerous to my financial accounts in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    you should trade daily but begginners should avoid trading on monday and friday because on these days the market is unpredictable on these days.i you have experience then you can trade on these days
    yes, i think in friday and monday is a day that market will start to close and open, so is very difficult to predict and also in friday usually there a important news that impact in some pairs. we have a good day to trading is tuesday until thursday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me aap agar acche knowledge ke sath aye ho to aap ke liye friday or monday sab ek jaisa he. par main friday ko 7 baje ke baad trade nehi karta. aur chutti ke din bhi trade bandh rakhta hoon.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont trade every day i trade from tuesday to thursday only these 2 days on monday and friday market is not so good for forex trading its too risky to trade at that days

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should trade daily but begginners should avoid trading on monday and friday because on these days the market is unpredictable on these days.i you have experience then you can trade on these days

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should avoid trading on friday and monday because the market is volatile and its unpredictable on this days so its better to avoid trading on thses days. if yaou well experienced then you can trade on these also

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good traders know what to do when and even if they are in lose they know what to do now wait or open more positions or to close positions and some times new traders will be very very bad in these situations when they have to make decisions and they can be tense if they are in lose.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya for daily profit you must trade daily whatever may be the situation in the market if you have experience in understanding the situation then you can earn a lot

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai aaj hi dekh lo, eurchf 100 pips upar me khula , jisne sell kiya hoga wo to ro raha hoga ki usne kyu sell mara, isliye friday to sab nipat do acha rehta hai

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut log bolte hai monday aur friday ka movement bahut hota hai aur unprectable hota hai isliye log bachkar rehte hai, main bhi kabhi kabhi friday ko nahi khelta hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 694 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)