+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 694 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to trade according to the availability of opportunities. I think it is the best strategies rather than entering market without any plan. I also trade according to the opportunities .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    me demo account me daily trading krta hu..es se mujhe bahut sikhne ko milta hai. or jb mujhe bahut strong signal milta hai to me real account me trade krta hu.
    Agree with you
    Dear daily trading karny se bhot kuch seekny ko milta he meray kiyal se ap har entry se kuch knowledge and experience hasil kar sakty ho meray kiyal se daily trading karna hi best he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really do have to like it so we're disciplined trading plan with an open position with a position that has a high chance for a profit..

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    it is demand on your trading strategy if you like to long trade than you did not need to trade everyday just wait for strong signal open your trade and wait for your target and if you are a day trader or scalper than you like trade every day.

I also like to trade everyday

same with me, I always deal every day because I was a short-time traders, im using the timeframe H1 so it's always much signals that come out during the sessions of london, I can not wait too long because I will not patience that long to wait for a signal,

I will choose the strategy of aggressive and accurate for doing transactions every day ...

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would prefer studying the market each day but not trading each day because each trading day is different and as to be traded cautiously. I generally trade when i feel the market is profitable, so i wait and watch for them so as to make some good profits.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a fix decision to trade every day or not. I go for the formation. When ever I have a good formation for my entry I trade on that, whether it happens every day or often. But once my weekly target is achieved, which is not very big, I don't trade till next week.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all good trade depends on the seller but for long-term trading Will be more need substantial capital to withstand the movement of price correction and Pls to use capital in getting a small profit is also very small Because We set a good margin and will better balance using short-term trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it is also due to perform daily trading plenty of opportunities to make profit but we should not make something into trouble with managing the money that bad

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is demand on your trading strategy if you like to long trade than you did not need to trade everyday just wait for strong signal open your trade and wait for your target and if you are a day trader or scalper than you like trade every day.

I also like to trade everyday

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother great news has great impact and think if you combine technical with fundamental you will get good result. i think atleast if you keep uptodate with news and if you just see the news before news released then i am sure it will help you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 694 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)