+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 694 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ooh yes news can really effect on our trading but it depends how well can we use those news and I am doing trading for years and still not using news in my trading at all so just doing in my own ways and methods, if I could have used the news well then I could have really become the top trader but I can do all trading without news as far as I am confident and successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading every day, as long as the opportunity to earn profits, and just wait for some news and important economic data is very influential on the direction of currencies for me for automatic trading using EA I traded eveyday for manual trend trading I don't traded everyday, just when my system give me signal to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    If i see some good entry position then i will trade, if we keep on trading even without good entry position we will get loss soon and i don't trade for some days if emotions are dominating me.
    aapne bahut acha likha bhai
    agar aap ye follow karte hai to apke liye bahut hi acha rahega kyunki forex me emotions ki wajah seb ahut loss hota hai..
    jo bhi trader apne emotions pe control rakhta hai uske liye trading bahut fayde mand rehti hai

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there are nothing bounded that we need to wait for few days or trade in ever day. It actually depends on market movement and the strategy we are belong to. Need to trade on our demands and money management.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in long term trading you can have a plan so that you can be in the market for long time as you may have positions open for weeks or even for months and long term is really the best way to trade for me and I have experienced this all in the years of experience that I did in forex and I am thinking that I am very experience trader now and hoping to get best result as a pamm trader too.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes most people just do not do trading on Monday and Friday and other 3 days are also there for them when they are certain but some times you may have clear indications about Monday and Friday too. so in forex you can not expect any thing its just keep on changing all the time.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing the both.
    I trade every day with 10% of my capital, but
    I wait for signals to trade with 10% more of my capital.

In this way I am doing short term or day trading and as well as swing trading.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait

Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    Trading every day is dangerous thing. Wait for the true trend. Then only, you may able to exit easily. Or you at least do long term trading to avoid lose. If you set target to trade daily, then you should trade in wrong time. So, just wait for the trend or do long term.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should do trade when market is in favourable conditions, and the prediction on which behalf we are going to trade should be strong, but trader every day some time produces danger(Loss) for us so that`s we should do first strong analysis of the market and then we`ll be able to trade in prfit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han anu bhai aap daily price ko aik do baar watch akro gay to aap market main in raho gay aur aap next swing ko guess ya predict kar sako gay. Main to aksar esa hi karta hoon. Han jab main aik haftee ya ziada ki break loon to main aik din price ko test karta hoon phir agaly din trade karta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 694 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)