+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 694 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
    Yes, i agree with this. So only, i do long term trading to avoid some emotions and greedy. I just set target for monthly 200 pips only. You know that forex market will show atleat 100pips movement per day. So, its very easy to achieve 200pips in a month in a safe way too. what do you think.
    yah it is best but Daily trading is better because you remain in picture and you can easily analysis the trend, no need to sit all the time. Just spend four to five hours daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anangok is an unknown quantity at this point anangok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll wait for the perfect time to do the OP, if the market only sideways but still allows us to go, then only a small lot that I use. but if the trend going strong, mentally preparing for a huge profit. so the conclusion of trading it is up to the trader flexible because we have the strategy and its own characters are different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with this. So only, i do long term trading to avoid some emotions and greedy. I just set target for monthly 200 pips only. You know that forex market will show atleat 100pips movement per day. So, its very easy to achieve 200pips in a month in a safe way too. what do you think.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is good. We may wait for profit at any duration. And trading in single pair is also good one, as we get to know the movements easily. We should analyze the market thrice before open trades.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very safe to place a trade and wait for the market to reach your target. Otherwise, you should got emotions and some loses.
    You may save your time by just one time analyze and place position with target.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with this. We should enter the market on correct time which is entry point. Otherwise, we may have to face some emotions. Try to get some analysis on entry point. DONT try to get entry daily, trading in true trend is enough for the profit. If I am wrong, let us share.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even i trade like you.I wait for strong signal and make lump profit in a single trade.I find it easy and i dont stress myself to trade daily.That is better because if i trade for 2 times a week i will get my weekly goal attained.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but newbies shouldnt force themselves to trade daily.As they dont have proper experience they might experience loss.So trading daily is not important,the trades which we order should be of profit.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    despite having another job, it seems we can still get in this business clients at night.
    or the morning before starting work. so that way we can generate passive income.
    That is right as this business in quite flexible in terms of its time of operation we can benefit from it a lot even when we are working or have another job. This is actually very good advantage to make some money in our spare time, i find this one very important factor for myself.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade all days in a week coz i have to get my profit for my living standardly.If any day i try to stop trading i can not earn and also can't make my skill practical for the bes trade everyday.But very few when I am busy with any occasion i dont trade then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 694 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)