+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 694 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should always be for the right time to trade. Transacting every day will make you lose more. When you trade without prior planning, you may suffer losses. So, my advice is always to find a good time to trade. I don't trade every day, only when I expect some influential news that makes a big move in the price of any currency that I only trade on that day. VPS is the best option for advanced traders who have the resources and capital to trade. Because I am a new user, I can't even think of using it. Also I don't trade every day and I think it's best to take a break and then wait for a clear signal from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now there is time to make good decisions to develop business in Forex Trading. Time is very meaningful in Forex Trading. The time for that is at what time you have to order how much you charge to get more profits from your trade. The best time is when there are fewer chances of loss and more profit opportunities. don't just learn theory, but also have lots of practice. use low setting money settings, and use a small lot size, it can make us safer, and will last for a long time, we will get valuable experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced again that smearing every day is not good and we can also get losses but if you have good trading skills even trading every day you can also benefit but in my experience I lost most. About everyday trading I think that is possible but I am afraid Friday and trading Monday because Friday there are unknown market movements sometimes and on Monday there is nothing clear about trends. But I think even though there is an unclear picture today but we can take the low risk I do.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes wait for the right open position in accordance with my analysis, if my analysis of the day is strong. I am an open position, but if the price movement is not exactly what I expected from my analysis. I don't dare to take an open position. because this is very dangerous for my financial account in forex trading. For me forex flows through my body like blood, I can't miss a day without trading, but if you need to follow the forex calendar and don't enter the hours of reporting for this time it can be very dangerous! You can lose your money a few minutes.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade every day, but I wait for my trading signal from my indicator to come, so if they don't come, I don't start trading, but I am always in front of my PC every day to watch opportunities to trade. It is good to trade every day because you do not know when you will get good profits. Just make sure that your indicator signals come before you trade. You better wait for the right time. if you are in a hurry, you will easily lose. Your funds are real money. Don't play with forex. because this is very risky. the use of good management to reduce risk.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we actually have to wait for the right moment for a friend, when we are not in accordance with what we expect we will lose. And when we are patient, we will benefit. and that is a sure thing. because all this requires time for good trading. You must understand how a market's open position moves. we must always anticipate this. that all that is not a risk for us. because when large movements occur from the beginning we already know. become better. use the right time. too often in front of the computer is stressful.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you join this market as a full-time or part-time business or profession, then you trade every day but if you feel your lucky day is not profitable or the market position will really be against you, close your trading account and relax. No need to do trade every day, but if someone wants to make a fortune from Forex trading, then they need to do this to capture the right movements in the market and make more money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr hum trading daily karta hain tu huma koi preshain nhi hote ha jesa huma acha profit bhe milta ha or huma acha bonus bhe miljat ha forex ma sah us leay acha ha ka bum us ko kafi time da ga tu humara leay best ho ga or huma acxha profit bhe mita ha us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka eay huma acha bonua milta trading ka leay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-10-13)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir in my openion if youare a good trader then you must not trade daily basis you open a trade on that day when you feels market trends goes to yours favour then you are able to earn from this form and get the success and become a rich person so keep work hard and analysis the market.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Meray khayal main daily trading karni chahiye agar hum ko forex say 1 week main acha profit generate karna hai otherwise ap eak din trade karen gein aor eak din wait karen gein to 3 din trade kar payen gein 1 week main to koi khas faida nahi honey wala.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), Sadtrader (2018-09-20), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 694 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)