+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 694 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price moves with good volatility or some kind of good trend for traders to take advantage. Usually I like to do scalping because I do not have much time to keep setting it aside for trading. I choose not to trade overnight, because if someone loses, it sometimes takes a long time to get out of it or to recover the loss. If one has adequate capitalization then one must trade with a good plan and execute it well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2017-08-31), jagal (2017-08-29)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately my friend, the wealth in this world should be shared
    with everyone so that everyone can lead a better life,
    but the fact that life is not fair at all, in part I will continue to aspire for greater profits in forex
    and I Will share some for the less fortunate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the time is good for circulation, but there is a period where
    the investment is desired because of the time you open when all the world stock markets
    are at a certain hour and this is what Ingeranh brought to the merchant to choose the Exchange,
    which in terms of mobility and activity.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to increase the amount of trade, my target always increase profit from the limited trade amount.
    I always try to trade every day but one thing is when I get strong signal,
    I just increase the lot size and for weak signal the lot size keeps lower.
    It reduces the risk. I think for beginners who have small equities have to trade with strong signals,
    advanced traders have good equity and they have their own trading rules so they follow their own system to make every order.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2017-08-31)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market trend is good for the trading than you must trade every day and if the market trend not clear for the trading than you must wait for the good trend of market you should have the experience of this trading business.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading every day he krta hon kun ke main trading main part time ke tor per hon or main es liye es job main daily he 2,3 hour deta hon or main zida trading short term ke krta hon kun ke short term ke trading main zida risk nh hota hai hum watch kr ke short term ke trading kr sakte hain or main zida trading krta he oil or gold ke hon or short term main en se muje best earning ho jati hai or main apni trading se bhe bht he zida happy hon trading ek good earning way hai short time main

9. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-21)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business work 5 day n the week and if the trading market trend is good for the trading than you could trade every day in this market and if the market trend is not so good for trading than you must wait for this trading business.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    har roz trading karna sahi nae hai ye bohat risky ho skta hai traders ke ilye humain time dena chaye q ke lazmi nae hai market har roz hamari fever main ho humare trend ke against bi ja skti hai islye meri suggestion hai ke jab humain 100% ya phr hmare analysis ke mutabiq kafi zayda chances hon ke market profit de gi tab trade karni chaye.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, I think it's based on situation. When market is over volatility position, I suggest all to stop trading & wait for proper chance. It should be a good chart pattern or fundamental analysis when market moves in a right way.....

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko daily market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme sabse jaroori hai trader ko analysis karna,esme analysis se trader ko sahi entry milta hai to uske baad he esme trade open karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 694 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)