+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well bat ye hai k apko itnii trade din main thori karni chaye itni zadd na karain k ap lalach main ah jain or faiday ki bajaye apko bhari loss ho jaye bs itna time dain forex ko k ap araam sy apni pocket money bana lain ta k na apko loss ho na hi ap k mind pay burden parhay bs itnaa kaam karain jitna app aram sy kar skhtay hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you have to really practice on the demo buddy and have to have a normal winning strategy then you switch to a / c directly or it is like suicide, and at most makes using sl bud coz stop loss is the best way to keep pockets we are safe from big bumps that tear our pockets, next time be aware of this fact and stay safe and know (learn fully) and we must do risky traders every trade on a demo account so ager a trader and trader per daily trader still loses losses lesson lessons are useful miles rehe hote hain, lane real account per nehe kerni chahaye daily trading until ap mastered na hun is field mein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even I trade like you. I wait for a strong signal and produce a lame profit in one trade. I feel easy and I don't force myself to trade every day. It's better because if I trade for 2 times a week I will get my weekly goal achieved. and, we must enter the market at the right time which is the entry point. If not, we might have to face some emotions. Try to get some analysis about entry points. DO NOT try to get entries every day, trading in real trends is enough for profit. If I'm wrong, let's share.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wait for trading on the demo is the same thing we need from waiting to get experience about price movements because you can make lots of trades in a short time and lose a lot of pips only at a less stable pip distance. and I usually trade all days of the week because I have to make a profit for my life by default. If one day I try to stop trading I cannot produce and also cannot make my skills practical for trading everyday. But very little when I was busy with every opportunity I did not trade at that time.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually like to trade for mid-week from Tuesday to Thursday. I have heard that trading at the beginning of the week and weekends is not good for beginners. I am a beginner in trading real accounts. and it's better to wait for a good signale and if we don't have the paitient we need it I guees we can open multiple positions but with a small lot size and I we have a clear trend in the long run like 4H it's better to trade with too

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    Bhai men samjhta hun ke hamen har roz trade ke peechy nahi bhagna chahiye or hamen wait karna chahiye. Jis din hamen koi acchi opportunity mily us din ham trade len market men or profit ley kar again side pr ho jayen. Agar hamen koi opportunity nahi mily gi to hum phir bhi trade len to hamen phir sirf loss hi hoga market men.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be done anytime depending on the situation and conditions of the trader who wants to make transactions according to the strategy and system used so that we can do it at any time or wait for the right time to do the OP in accordance with the system used. and in forex trading, we trade according to our systems and strategies, we trade signals, not trade on time. So sometimes we trade every day, sometimes we don't trade because the market is not suitable for our systems and strategies. Nothing can capture all market movements.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade every day. Because it's very helpful to make a profit. But when I lose, I wait for a better time when I get some benefits. Because forex is a global market, you must always be vigilant. You need to check the trading details at any time to get better money. It's better to start with a demo account. and Why will this delete our account? Why do you trade without using stop loss? The account only deletes when you let greed ride you and hopes the price will block your path and you place all your capital on the bet. Never do that. Remember this saying "Live today, fight tomorrow, so always use stop loss."

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if possible i will trade daily and why shouldnt we? after all practice makes a man perfect. we gain knowledge and experience for everyday we do trading. we should learn to trade at all market conditions only then we will succeed. thats what i believe. so friends make a habit to trade daily if you can. and i wish you best of luck

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily if i understand the market and even in monday and friday too but if i dont understand the market then never entry because its better not to trade then loss. actually monday and friday most fo the day i dont understand the market and try to avoid thrade those days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 694 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)