+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 501 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 5002

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Senior Member opus089 is an unknown quantity at this point opus089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also don't know why some agent don't allow scalping when if we business more then their more benefit . before i business in uwcfx but they don't allow business near within two insects and also there is some agent also don't allow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned plastik is an unknown quantity at this point plastik's Avatar
    Thanks
    FAIR VALUE
    Good evening. The concept of fair value in any currency is largely that of CBers and economists and not much about trading ..Almost always currencies overshoot from the fair value areas some 20-30% in their medium-term trend and what makes all hard currencies range in reasonable areas overtime since must the ability of relevant CBs to control the currency ranges and their real economy's weakness or strength to support those ranges.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many brokers do not like scalping because is a bad trading method and that will be an obstruction to there system.and for the person engaging in scalping is advisable you learn the correct trading methods.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not understand,I have a few hundred dollars profit by scalping techniques. But the broker was immediately cut off my balance. That is outrageous. why there is a broker that prohibits scalping. The reasons they give is not always clear: the scalping will cause the server to be heavy. I had experience in one of the broker.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that some brokers do not accept and scalping due to the slow implementation of the transactions as the most reliable third party intermediaries do not have them in the implementation of the speed of transactions with banks.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.
    hi,
    it depends on which broker you sign up. most of the broker hates scalper. the reason is scalper make the terminal busy.
    it's true they can earn a lot more profit with scalper but on the other hands it will effect the terminal to perform fast and stable.

Senior Member rem.chow is an unknown quantity at this point rem.chow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is popular business.but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.

Senior Member levy is an unknown quantity at this point levy's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is a very dangerous and destructive strategy because it causes traders to become very greedy and impatient.Scalping allows the use of the small time frames to look for quick profits over time and this strategy seriously encourages greed,anger,impatience,overtrading and frustration of traders

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know you comments.....It means, if you did scalping then the chances of winning will be higher and if traders won, brokers must pay because this kind of broker didn't take advantages from spreads only but they used our funds (trader's fund) to trade by theirself.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that broker staleness be non-dealing desk broker because this kindhearted of broker didn't take advantages from spreads only but they utilized our assets (bargainer's fund) to class by their self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 501 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)