+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 501 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein ne to jitney bhi brokers ko join kiya hai wo hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamen scalping karny ki trading ko allow karty hen jo nhi karty hen wo just fast execution server per burden nhi dety

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reason to clear nahi hy k some brokers scalping ki facility nahi daite or ache brokers scalping ki facility daite hen while scalping agar traders k liye short time time me more profit able he same like brokers k liye b profitable hy q k wo b traders k trade karne per earn karte hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, some brokers are not allowed to peel the scalp, but I do not know why, but I found that Insta Forex was the best trader in Asian reason and allowed us to carry out peeling and we were all those who liked and were in Insta Forex Those who trade, they can use the bronzing equipment to trade.

Junior Member jalan is an unknown quantity at this point jalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get some big profits, but some brokers are not allowed to be deprived because they know a lot of people do it, and they are faced with the loss of peeling the author, so our merchandise author's dictation is going to a broker, but if they do not calculate peeling, Then i guess they did not do it for themselves

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stripping the scalp is the best way to do some deals, but it does, some brokers are not allowed to do burns, in my opinion, the main reason is that brokers do not want a tader to profit and over time the results may wait , So most brokers do not let the traders do the scalp

Banned spesializ is an unknown quantity at this point spesializ's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason is that brokers want time to let them move money at the time of the transaction. You see, the behavior of a broker is like a market maker's consumer. Thus, even if the liquidity of the entire market is low, the broker is forced to execute the customer's purchase / sale order.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often, brokers do not send orders to international banks on a regular basis, and if someone makes a profit from a transaction, the broker pays the commission from his pocket, and the broker thinks all the traders will cut the amount, so he will not send the information Sent to the bank, so they are not allowed to peeling ...

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason some traders do not allow scalping on their server is because of the strain such kind of strategy put on the server, usually scalpers use a lot of server resources when executing trades in the market and several scalpers operating in the market at the same time can significantly reduce server speed.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me scalping me bahut he jada risk rehta hai,trader ko esme market me kamm risk se chalna chahiye,trader esme market me jetna low risk se chalenga uske liye acha hai,broker bhi nahi chhata hai uske client ko loss ho..

Member fatanic is an unknown quantity at this point fatanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know most of the good broker who are allow scalping but not so quick ,there is some time limitation like 5 minute for a trade .i think there is highly chance for making quicker loss or profit form scalping and gambling can also possible that is te reason some of the broker will not allow scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 501 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)