+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    esa mumkin hai ke kuch brokers scalping ka allow nae karte hon gai but esa nae hai muje nae lagta hia ke esa kuch ho ga scalping bohat hi achi cheez hai traders ke liye or is main hum ko fida hai kuch rules wagara hon gai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), JahanZaib (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-21), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that all the brokers allow the traders for scalping , when the traders join this business they are not bound and they could trade in the forex trading with their own choice and they could invest their money with their own choice , the traders become their own boss and no body could order them to do any thing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), kashi93 (2018-06-25), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Member ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many broker think that wth the scalping method then there is a lot of,money that is going to be spent and that way i know that when i will have the best traders in the market for me i will have to make sure that i traded well

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.
    i dont know about this because i am new here if you to know about these things tell us of this form

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji scalping me bahut he jada risk lena padta hai aur esme traders ko short time me loss hojaata hai esliye kuch brokers chahte hai ki scalping trader na karein aur apni trading me long time he kaam karke earn karein.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best brokers for scalping include those with ECN and low commissions. You can get it with a spread of less than 1 pip (including commissions), so you can make money. However you need a big deposit to open an account at these places, about $ 5000 + and that's beyond the price of some people. and scalping is not very easy to do a good trade but I can say that this is a very profitable strategy because we will be able to earn fast money and also there will be less tension but the profit in the market will be good

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The question also came to mind. I am looking for answers to an acceptable question. However, why they do that I do not know. But I think because I have no chance I have to open more trade and thus they can earn a lot and we can also gain more experience in forex trading and can find more strategy. So it may not be a problem for merchants who do not allow scalping. and scalping is a good trading method. quickly enter the market and after a profit then traders can easily get out of the market. for brokers this system requires a good eksicuting method. it is a bit difficult for a broker to maintain this. so which broker does not have this facility they do not allow this system.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many reasons behind brokers that do not allow scalping. I think the reason behind this is because the load occurs on the server because more transactions and I think it also puts pressure on brokers but at the same time they also get a good amount. brokers on more transactions and I do not know why most forex brokers do not allow scalping on their trading platforms. For me, I think scalping has some advantages for brokers because brokers open up some trades per day and this in turn causes brokers to make more money through spreads

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some brokers do not allow scalping strategies for traders for two reasons. One is that traders can earn huge profits in a short time with scalping. The second reason is, brokers have to do all the very fast and quick process in scalping methods that are very difficult for brokers, most of the time the server broker can not support it. and scalping can be dangerous in forex trading. Opportunity losses are so high that brokers do not allow scalping. Brokers want to profit so that contrary to that they will not do the same.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know why some brokers do not allow scalping because I have never heard or found a broker like that but if it happens then it should be with a small time broker because they do not have enough capital and can not track a lot of open positions. With famous and big brokers like Instaforex, this does not happen and they allow scalping. and With scalping that allows to get the most out of the forex market. But it needs to spend a lot of time every day after monitoring the market and the problem here is, you have to spend a lot after the spread and one loss can cut profits from a lot of trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)