+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 823 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you because most of the time my terget also 50 pips and about your opinion of SL its really urgent each of our trade i think. because without sl i think we are taking very big risk when there are very much movement of market sometime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think you are correct because before i faced such due to net connection . i just see my position and dont put sl that time thinking that i am infront of pc and that time i lost net connection and that was newyork session and due to heavy movement of market i lost good number of pips . so i think its always better to put sl first then observe the open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About SL i think its depend on traders account balcne but i also think if there is sufficient balance then its not bad . but for me it may differ for market condition but 50 pips is not bad and most of the time i used it but tp is 30 to 40 pips.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every of we talk regarding the particular significance of SL. However, take profit is in fact provided less importance. Talk about your trading strategy and right planning that are our needs used to be able to get the actual income cash.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss to support or resistance par hona chahiye. likin ye to trader ki trade karne ke traike par bi nirbhar karta hai.
    jab main long term trade open karta hu to sl support or resistance par rakhta hu. lekin scalping trading main to main stop loss rakhta hi ni hu.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the volatility of the market at that time and the TF you are trading on. I think the safe sl will be the last swing high or low +5 pips+spread spread is variable in different traders so you have to keep in mind the value of spread.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye baat to sahi hai ki ham stop loss trading karne waale time frame ke hisab se set karna chahiye but ye sahi ni hai ki ham previous candle ke low or high ke hisaab se stop loss lagaye.
    hame stop loss support or resistance level k hisaab se set karna chahiye.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I that depends on the strategy itself as there is no a specific stop loss value that is the best there is no that as that depends on the take profit and your strategy is it scalping or swing strategy.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    main pichle 1 mhine se forex main scalping trading kar raha hu or main kisi bi trading main stop loss ka use ni karta hau.
    lekin main trade usi wakt karta hu jab mere pass meri strategy ke hisaab se singnal hota hai.
    mera take profit bi 4-5 pips hi hota hai jo easily achive ho jaata hai.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whats your style? scalping/ intraday?

I think 10 pips is too tight, I'm sure your stop losses will be hit, maybe you can think again if your stop loss could broadening again perhaps 15 or 20, maybe it would be great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 823 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)