+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 823 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main pichle 1 mhine se forex main scalping trading kar raha hu or main kisi bi trading main stop loss ka use ni karta hau.
    lekin main trade usi wakt karta hu jab mere pass meri strategy ke hisaab se singnal hota hai.
    mera take profit bi 4-5 pips hi hota hai jo easily achive ho jaata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal sy yeh batter rahy ga k aap agar 20 pips down p apni stoop loss set karni cahiye ku k yeh achi stoop loss limit hy me to jiyada isko he use karta hu i like this point of stoop loss.i use this level ever .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    main to stop loss kam hi lagata hu kyuki akasar mere sath aisa hua hai ki stoploss tak jata hai mera trade close karta hai aur phir tina badh jata hai ki dimag kharab ho jaye ..main l
    stop loss lagata hi ni hu...
    for the determination of stop loss, it would be better if we adjust to the market situation. because I think big or small we are using stop loss which is dynamic. it is difficult to assign a fixed stop loss. because the market can move in a big or a small range.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me and my point of view I think its depends upon your trading strategy so always try to execute you own trading strategy in the Forex market don't follow the crowd and for me 50 to 70 pips is enough if I have any doubt on my position trade safely is my obligation.

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally i will put my Stop Loss depend with current chart pattern, previos support/resistance, and candlestick. Stop loss is the important part in forex trading, so i think we can't easily just put our Stop Loss with fix value, because mostly the price will hit our fixed stop loss. I still learning how to put stop loss with more clever, and before all my stop loss is fixed, and my result is very bad due to Stop loss always hit by price, and after only market move to what i predict before.

Member Ahsan is on a distinguished road Ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i think stop loss is related with currency pair and market movement. There is no way to fix a amount of pips for stop loss.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to stop loss kam hi lagata hu kyuki akasar mere sath aisa hua hai ki stoploss tak jata hai mera trade close karta hai aur phir tina badh jata hai ki dimag kharab ho jaye ..main l
    stop loss lagata hi ni hu...

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 100 pips is the best stop lose ever ,and this is also depends on you equity,or aksr aisa hota ha k hmara stop lose hit kr jane k baad markit osi direction me chlne lgti ha jis me hum ne trade ki hoti ha ku k aksr logo k stop lose km hote ha

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    depending on the time frame that you use to determine the open position. If you open up the position after seeing such a large timeframe 1 hour, then you can specify the minimum 50 pips stop loss. And the smaller the stop loss that you wear, the smaller is also the time frame that you wear,.
    forex traduing karte waqt chahae aap bade time frame ke sath trading kare ya chote time frame ke sath, aapko stop loss hamehsa support aur resistance ki values dekh ke hi set karna chahaiye ..long term wale tradres kel iye bhi support resistance hote hai aur short term walo ke liye bhi hote hai.trader apni strategy ke hisab se stop loss set kar sakta hai

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should differ from trade to trade.. sometimes you need to use smaller stop-loss and take profit target while in other trade big.. and in some trade even bigger.. this way you can minimize your risk and sometimes maximize your profit also.. random numbers are the right way to give as a stop-loss for me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 823 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)