+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your SL must always depend on your goals and must always depend on your strategy. If your trading scalp, then your TP must be between 10 and 30 points? So it means that your SL must also be within 50 points. The trick here is your entry. When you are close to the support level or resistance level, you can open a position, and when you can get SL or TP, your close or near the hub price will depend on the market volatility. But if you open the position near the resistance or support level, then they have a great chance of being TP more than TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, if you want to stop the loss after the 10-20 dollars in revenue, there is a requirement to increase greed, and ultimately because the market will never come back, it depends on personal needs. They predict, but i use stop loss, which is based on my investment capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein aisa hi hota hai k hum forex market mein apni trades ka jo bhi stop loss set karty hen wo kabhi bhi forex market mein hit nhi hogi is k liye dear apni trading method ko use kr k stop loss lgaty hen

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually the amount of pips you should use for stop loss depends on your trading strategy and on what time frame you are trading and market volatility. So some or all of this factors should be consider in placing an affective stop loss in the Forex market.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein koi bhi stop loss hamry liye save nhi hota hai k hum forex market mein hum jo stop loss set karengy top har hamen forex market mei hMERA wo stop loss kabhi bhi hamra hit hi hogy hamra

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally for me I used stoploss between 30 pips to 50 pips depending trading method I use. if I were trade on H4 timeframes and do longterm trade I use 50 pips of stoploss, otherways if I do swing trade and just to hold 1 day only I will set my stoploss at 30 pips.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko soch samaajhkar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme 20 pips ka stop loss lekar trader ko kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ko analysis market me acha hoga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss bahut hi jaruri hota hai aur iska stop rakhne ke liye bhi practice karni padti hai kyoki agar aapko apne stop loss ke baarein mein aur reward ke baarein mein nahi pata to sirf aap buy ya sell karne ke liye hi trading karoge aur aapki trading mein koi logic nahi rahega isliye trading ka sabse important pehlu hai stop loss aur isko samajhne ke liye aapko ek strategy tyar karke back test karna padega har time frame par .

Junior Member king-indianfx is an unknown quantity at this point king-indianfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxair View Post
    There are no fixed amount that can be said as a good value because by hitting sl you always get losses.But it depends on you that how much loss your account can tolerate and also you have enough free margin to open another position.I usually do not risk more than 10% my equity on a single trade and mostly 3 trades at a time
    excuse me, i am not too agree with your setting of risk..according to me risk more than 10 % from equity is too danger. i thing we enough risk only 2 % from our equity..because we know that a movement price is not predicted and whatever can happen forward. but i agree with the most 3 open position in our trading

Junior Member asy13 is an unknown quantity at this point asy13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear safe trading k liye yeh baat samjna lazmi hai k ziada greed na kro or ziada faida ki lalach na kro is liye market satuation ko samjte hoye stop loss or take profit option ko select kro or is ki madad se safe trading se earning kro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)