+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 823 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading plan that I made, always put a 50 pps stop loss just to be able to make a one-day profit of 20 pps. This is part of management in my trade. and I have the discipline to do it. and this can minimize my losses in trading without having to lose all the money I have and deal with preparing that I made, constantly ending burning locations 50 pips only every single child makes one day 20 pips. That might be supervision in my industry. and we have real control to complete the idea. this can also limit our reduction in the industry and never lose all my dollars.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you know why maximum experts don't use this? cause you don't need to use it if you have a good strategy. Assume you put sl and the market will touch it. Then tell me who will be responsible? ofcourse you.but if you trade with patients then you can take advantage. and traders may not use it or can avoid it. If you have a good strategy or if you have good money management then you don't need to use it. Sorry, the stop loss function is hunting for too much money and that's why I ignore it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my conclusions, the experience of my assessment is that Satan is obligatory for beginners, who are actually beta to stop the amount of loss using blocks away because generally beginners learn with very little things. And you are whatever conservatives big traders can do without labial decline because they get a sufficient portion of their trade invoices. and the main resistance stop loss, aur pivot support per stop stop where the hoon yeh ziyada bank is safe, even though we are losing it. Laganey's stop loss said the barey loss application said that it was broken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To guess the right place for a perfect stop loss, you need to experience a good hand in trading experience. It also depends on the volatility of the pair being traded, because the more pairs fluctuate, the deeper must be placed outside the strong support / resistance line. and while determining the stop loss you must consider several other factors as well, first whether the risk reward ratio is good when you set a stop loss at this level, and second is the stop loss that you set means that is just below the support level for long positions and just above resistance level for short positions.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is. According to the situation, we must decide whether how many pips we have to place for stop loss. If the market is very volatile then predict trends and place orders with more pips. so that your stop loss will not be triggered immediately. and Stop losses can occur according to the leverage and volume used by you. as said by a friend you must first determine how much you want to save for risk. Then according to that amount, calculate the pip value and place the stop loss.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion before opening any agreement you have to wait for market trends and read indicator signals and also read predictions after opening a deal You can set a stop loss at 100 pips, I think it saves more and you don't have to set a stop loss more than you can to lose. But while determining the stop loss you must consider several other factors too, first, whether the risk reward ratio is good when you set a stop loss at this level, and the second is the stop loss that you set means that is just below the support level for long positions and only above resistance level for short positions.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the trader himself, his decision to arrange it depends on the balance he has in his account and how much money he can afford to lose but the setting below 50 pips is not the right choice in my opinion. but I say it always depends on the trader and both for a safe stop loss depending on your capital and strategy, if we have large capital, not using a stop loss is a good thing, but if the market moves out of our predictions, we use cut loss .

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. L must be decided with support or resistance and they act as a good one to determine. Even the pivot points are good at determining. So one can place the SL based on this value or as specified as the TP: SL ratio as 2: 1 like that. That depends on the needs of the trader. and around 70 to 100 pips is the best type of stop loss and this is because they are much safer and cannot delete your account and you can buy at least anyone, it makes your trade have some arount dancing and make a good trading area therefore.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it was a bad experience, and I also experienced that experience myself. It's far better to use SL and TP and then hope that the trade will hit your TP. If your internet connection goes out sometimes, then trailing stops may not be of much use to you. and Every trader has their own goals and targets, and they trade appropriately and risk and profit percentage. I think it's better to negotiate based on your risk and reward ratio and I am 3: 1 which means that I place orders for a profit of 60 pips and stop losses of 20 pips.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my perspective there are 10 pips that are enough to set as stop loss, and 30 pips is enough to be set as take profit, my strategy but I can't say that it's perfect so you have to think about yourself trading and I usually do scalping when there Very important news to be published or when the price has moved to a support or resistance point I think we should try to get a consistent pips profit so we can trade better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 823 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)