+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 823 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depend on the ratio of the take profit , range from 15 to 25 pips but first where put the stop lose , as it depends on position of resistance or support area and also direction of the trend , where the up trend is better to put stop lose under it about 15 till 25 pips and vice versa for the downtrend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the place of stop loss depends on the current market conditions.
    If we use a large time frame, then stop loss should be placed higher.
    If we use a daily time frame, it may be an appropriate stop loss
    and a safe of about 200 to 500 pips for EUR / USD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Travel safely through the world of Forex trading! Hi. You may have heard of successful trading advisors such as Pips Miner or Safe Droid who have helped merchants all over the world turn their investments into worthwhile profits. So if you are interested in giving your trading boost, you are definitely on the right

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

charji (2017-07-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the traders set the stop loss with different pips some traders set with 20 pips some traders set the stop loss with 50 pips i also set the stop loss with 50 pips when my trade get the profit than i again reset the stop loss with 50 pips .

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    30 pips bhot hai mere hisab se jada lmbi sl na lgaye kyoki Isse jada market jayega to mtlb trend change ho gya hai ya fer market Abhi dusri side hi jayega or itna isliye Accha hai kyoki ye bhi bhot minus ho jata hai apko trade ke liye isse jada loss apko cover krne mai bhot time lgayega so 30 pips best hai

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for trading. Without using this we can not withstand our losses. Stop loss is the best way to save our big losses in trading tme. We can not stay with computers all the time. So whenever the market can fight our trading time. If we set after trading then we can reduce our losses and can survive in trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

syukirman (2017-07-26)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, pips for SL I mind it depends for support and resistance even though many traders use pips accumulation but in my opinion it is not good, because some time the price back we touch our stop loss, so I use support and resistant as stop loss. the place

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

pemadam (2017-07-25)

Banned paste is on a distinguished road paste's Avatar
    Thanks
    My job to adjust to the market situation of the industry at that time, I really do the deal. As soon as industry and all messed up, I usually consider the strict thing related to SL. But seen in every single deal, it's my job to hire SL. Because I think SL is the most significant along the currency trading, which is often very helpful to all of us lowering the danger

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis i think trader can use stop loss on the basis of money management, they should not take more then 2% risk of their total account balance and most of the expert trader also do this.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai stop loss kitna rakhna hai apne aapko hi dekhna hota hai maanlo agar humne 100$ par stop loss rakha hai to itna recover karna bhi aana chahiye bhai, agar recover kar sakenge tohi stop loss use kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 823 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)