+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 1042 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vietnam View Post
    I prefer not to use high leverage because you would suggest that it is risky and dangerous if you use capital and small investors have little experience so I think 1:100 leverage will be safe
    then I think you have experience and you know what you can do with it, the best way to trade and know how to do it is to understand what you are ding, .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage will always lead to lose of money because even the slightest movement can make you lose more than you have ever thought its better you know how these can help make you money with a very low leverage, you increase,dont let it exeed
    1:30

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe not and maybe yes...it all depends with the trading style of the trader. Am the user of high leverage but it is not always the reason of my loses,most of the time greed and not using stop loss is my main problem and not high leverage.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    Oh really? As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). But it's right if leverage can bring us safer but it could be dangerous if we are too careless to underestimate condition and made too much order positions.

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with my fellow traders as its not the high leverages that lead to high losses its the lot size that can demolish your whole accounts within hours,if you are new and inexperienced...if you are a newbie i suggest you keep a hand distance from high leverages...best of luck

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because leverage is not the exact killer. Its the lot or volume size which is selected by the trader. If a trader has a fair money management according to his fund, then he could hardly loose any pips from his equity

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saha View Post
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.
    low leverage always gives us less profit but put away our money from big loss. Its very difficult to watch bringing up the rear position and what will makes you to open another position and to hoping price will reverse

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage high rak na assa hai. mera keyal se ai se halot may volume low rak na best. leverage low magar volume high, ap keya hoga? 400 pip down ho to ap ka account close ho jayega. bat tou ak e huye na...

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage does not usually produce increased loses. Often the single thing that will cause all of us for you to loses is our poor management individuals investment capital with dealing. In the event that we all trade along with poor behavior after that we all will never be in a position to keep our investment capital for a long period.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?

high leverage will give you more money and when you will get that huge money then you will not be able to make huge money. then you will try to take huge risk from it and then you will lose money from this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 1042 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)