+ Reply to Thread
Page 991 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 989 990 991 992 993 1001 1041 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:41
    Best answer #2

nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member marceasypost is on a distinguished road marceasypost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you, for me the most important is to have a good plan in what you are doing, and you must use a perfect strategy to trade.
    you must create a money management plan to control your capital in the market palce. it is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dude I'm also agree with your conception that high leverage can lead the loss cause using high leverage in forex trading can make more mistake in forex market. By the way trader should be use leverage by analyze the market of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member GeniusInv is an unknown quantity at this point GeniusInv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,traders who makes the most of the leverage makes big profits. And traders who use high leverage but doesnt find any profit and lands in loss blames the high leverage as dangerous. So it's actually a double-edged sword. I dont like people doing like that.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    the concept of using higher leaverage is not a new idea . leavereage is the reasons for retail trading in forex, what leads to higher losses is when we use a lot size that is higher that our risks.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    medium leverage is the best choice , it is better than the high one and better than the lower one. the high leverage can damage your account and will not leave any dollars on it

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    Maybe not and maybe yes...it all depends with the trading style of the trader. Am the user of high leverage but it is not always the reason of my loses,most of the time greed and not using stop loss is my main problem and not high leverage.
    hmm the same problem is mine also i also get loss due to this reasons..the first thing that everyone should kept in mind that whatever profit he gets alwazz book it dont wait for more..becoz it genrally happens that whatever u was getting that also have gone away

Senior Member royronjonsukla is an unknown quantity at this point royronjonsukla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverages will be lower risk because the value is lower. but high lot size can lead to higher losses. i remain that high leverage is good.

Member asanka is on a distinguished road asanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have good money management strategy it is ok to use a high leverage .but most of new traders don't have such strategy and also they cant control their emotions so after losing they going to revenge on market by trading big lots in order to avoid this initially we must use a low leverage . eleven though we wanted to trade a big lot because of low leverage we don't have enough margin so we can avoid such a bad things if we use low leverage .

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya every coin has two side same in the case of high leverage.Its use depends on you and market .if you use correctly then it will be very helpful for you otherwise it will can destroy your account too
    Last edited by Bhavik Patel; 2012-06-23 at 07:54 PM. Reason: for bold latter

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aimisfx View Post
    We must know how to use these attacks, much as will ever need to control the trade in these cases, because of the idea or dream of getting more money can tear down their accounts because of the use of large lot size.
    large leverages that can harm your account, ask me and I wil tell you, I have lost because of using a very high leverage, its not advisable to trade with a very high leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 991 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 989 990 991 992 993 1001 1041 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)