+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i completely agree with you higer leverage not leads.it leads to open high margin.we should not greedy if we use high leverage.if we use low lot size higher leverage is very useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think high leverage lead to higher loss. may be its true for the beginning trader.they can not control there greediness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a money making machine . it also loosing machine too . many of traders are fall down in forex because of greed . they deposit small amount and take leverage highly . it is not good for a serious trader . leverage give you big profit but also give you too much risk

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex currency exchange trader should involve themselves in the application of high leverage when they are still beginners. Leverage has lots of disadvantages to the extent that it can lead to losses for the trader.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage can lead to higher loss for a trader if he use it in the wrong way and not considering the safety of the trading account.
    but i read that those who are able to master how to use it correctly will make a fortune from this market.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stimulant leverage is too unsafe guys but can u activity author profit also if u get good trades but u can retrogress also your all money cause it too dodgy my noesis is that new comers should trade with low finance reason Forex is a hebdomad tall monument job

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwilson1832 View Post
    It is not high leverage that leads to quick margin calls but it is trading in high lot sizes that leads to quick margin calls and to avoid the same a trader needs to make sure he trades in smaller lot sizes and take less risks .
    If also feel the same way about leverage. It is not higher leverage that leads us to quick margin call rather it is when we use higher lot sizes that we are exposed to margin call easily. Leverage gives us room to trade and make higher profit, in other words, it increases our buying power.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders are losing just because of high leverage the way some are even gaining as a result of high leverage, success due to leverage is just neutral to me for success.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan high leverage se incresing or decreasing value boht taiz ho jati hai aur agar us value ko control kar saktay ho to is se apko zyada naksaan nahi hoga balkay faida hoga magar agar iski samajh boojh nahi hai apko to is se boht zyada nuksan ho sakta hai.... to dehaan se isay use karo.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many brokers allow you to trade with small amount giving you high leverage.. in high leverage you control big amount with small capital.. so big income and vice versa .. big loss... !! if your account have small amount .. you will lose all the money in your account... ! so High leverage = higher profit = higher loss !! i hope i explained my point right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)