+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 980 1020 1070 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Junior Member alamin111 is an unknown quantity at this point alamin111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage actually good, only thing is we should first learn to control our Greed. If Greed and Higher leverage are separated then it will support small traders to trade the Forex trading happily and make money with less capital. Otherwise dream of trading this market becomes quite difficult with low capital.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    higher leverage is not high loss hight lot size give big loss in the forex markert so think of high leverage is bad, my leverage is 1:200 size i m ok with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think high leverage not good but some times if we want to recover with big lot and with small leverage it say you have not enough money so im change my leverage to make it but i think it,s high risk but what i can do to recover big loss .we must use leverage wisely because it,s very danger

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me, high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. About the discussion of losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size, and in we trade the wrong direction the account will blow up. But, we should follow money management in order to avoid this.

Regards

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader at forex trading. I have got few bonuses which has helped me to overcome my financial limitations and to improve my economical condition. So, for me forex is the best trading system I know.

Banned sarkerch is an unknown quantity at this point sarkerch's Avatar
    Thanks
    higher leverage is more rishky for those persons who can trade in Forex trade without proper knowledge ,proper strategy ,proper analysis of market but it's a more suitable for expert persons because more leverage more profit if you make good trade with no loss

Member sonjoy6 is an unknown quantity at this point sonjoy6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes really.using leverage is good for preventing margin cell from our small amount of capital.but its right if leverage can bring us safer but it could be dangerous position.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by refat01 View Post
    Sometime i anticipate that by using big lot situation they risk Solon and recede much so the fact is i can't resolve either it is utilize or not.
    We can anticipate bigger loss if we always put stop loss and take profits on our trade. Leverage sometimes help us to maximizing our profits but we must dicipline with our money management rules

Junior Member sufi is an unknown quantity at this point sufi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i conceive that it is needed for smallest traders because they do not mortal big chapter so they can undecided big lot filler using this investment,..,Sometime i anticipate that by using big lot situation they risk Solon and recede much so the fact is i can't resolve either it is utilize or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 980 1020 1070 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)