+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:41
    Best answer #2

nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well anyone can earn money but the only time i think one can call oneself a professional is when he/she can earn consistently also it depends on the way you are earning if you are not earning manually and with a robot or signals of others you may not be a professional eithe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    it very easy and simple , first get some education ,then after getting your education that particular field start working under some experience professional you get experience then start your own work by doing some investment ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    boss main wasa to trading main newbie hon esi waja sa muja boht zada trading ka experience nahi ha lakin main trading main kafi knowledge rakta hon agr ap trading main zada leverage used karta han to ap ko trading main utna zada profit eanred ho ga lakin us ka sath sath ap ko high loss be earned ho skta ha esi waja sa jatin zada leverage utna zada loss.

Senior Member menu is an unknown quantity at this point menu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, I prefer 1:500 as leverage. And As I have seen most of the brokers support this as their maximum leverage limit. Some of them also support 1:1000, or some less but they biased a bunch of terms and conditions for this facility. thanks to all..

Senior Member doyinfaloni is an unknown quantity at this point doyinfaloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the truth of the matter is that high leverage
    can lead to higher loss if you dont put a good money management skills
    to trade the forex market,you must be very careful when choosing the leverage

Junior Member michel123 is an unknown quantity at this point michel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro you are right there is no doubt i agree with you .Higher leverage lead you high percentage of lose so we have to select low leverage for good trading which is so important.

Senior Member asmoshaa is an unknown quantity at this point asmoshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that high leverage will lead to higher investment and higher win level and also higher lose level by equal affect , and i think losing depend on only the trader him self as he put bad plane or incomplete plane and try to win with not enough effort so he lose .

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that high leverage don't lead to high loss. If you know how to use different indicator, how to use correct analysis, how to use discipline I think high leverage won't create any harm for you.

Banned sumon24 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage can help you to gain more profit, and work againist you. It depends on how perfectly you use it.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses. That is why greed is dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)