+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:41
    Best answer #2

nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laxman View Post
    jee bhai sehi kaha hey aap ney beginners ko high leverage bilkul bhi nehi use kerni chahiye kunkii high leverge sey un mein lalch aaye gi aur woh phir gheltion per gheltian kerein gey to isi liye low leverage sey woh apnay aap ko control mein rekh payien gey
    well dude mujhe nahi lagta hai ki leverage ka lalach se koi lena dena hai,kyuki lalach tabb aati hai jabb ap ki trade profit me jaey lekin agar aapne sahi leverage nahi rakha hai toh aapko loss hi zyada hoga profit kafi mushkil hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai sehi kaha hey aap ney beginners ko high leverage bilkul bhi nehi use kerni chahiye kunkii high leverge sey un mein lalch aaye gi aur woh phir gheltion per gheltian kerein gey to isi liye low leverage sey woh apnay aap ko control mein rekh payien gey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rusha is an unknown quantity at this point rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right. big lot size is the main problem, not high leverage is problem. but i think use medium leverage is better.

Senior Member polgara is an unknown quantity at this point polgara's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not high leverage that leads to quick margin calls but it is trading in high lot sizes that leads to quick margin calls and to avoid the same a trader needs to make sure he trades in smaller lot sizes and take less risks .
    so there are many causes of loss. One of the three problems mentioned above could be the cause of your loss. Importantly, when the loss comes a relentless, you should immediately do the identification of problems so you can quickly anticipate and remedy the situation.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not high leverage that leads to quick margin calls but it is trading in high lot sizes that leads to quick margin calls and to avoid the same a trader needs to make sure he trades in smaller lot sizes and take less risks .
    If you still use a high leverage, you will have more money at your disposal to control in the forex markets and then you will also have a margin call faster than usual. All traders who are new to forex should make sure that they use low and medium leverage in their trades.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manzarshk786 View Post
    high leverage is good for the one having low capital , high leverage help newbie to trade freely. i mean i am new in forex and i prefer using higher leverage because i can trade more with small money. high leverage is not equivalent with high loss.
    yaar mere khayal se leverage itna nahi matter karta hai trade karte time last cheez joo aapke profit aur loss me matter karti hai woh sirf aapka use kiya gaya volume hai toh carefully volume use karna chahiye agar aap loss nahi karna chahte hai toh...

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that's true that the higher the leverage the higher but its also profitable to us some time to make a good amount of profit and i am using 1:500 leverage because its a best and saves me to get into a big loss and its a good leverage and soon i will invest a big amount of capital to make a good profit .

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah the high leverage the high loss but if you play this game carefully and can able to predict the market carefully then you can be more profitable even on this leverage and never try to be so greedy its a sign of getting into a loss and just work hard and give your best and best of luck .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ITECT901351 View Post
    I think this concept is not true that high leverage lead a high risk.If your capital become small you can take high leverage but you must should flow money management before open any trade.I think over trade lead a high risk.If you over trade and do not flow money management then you may lose money for margin call.So it may say that High leverage not over trade lead the high risk.
    Yes high leverage did not give you higher losses in this business. I think high leverage can protect your balance from margin call. If you are using low leverage with your little capital then you can loss your balance too quickly.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage may lead to higher loss as well as higher profit depending on how we use it in our trading. Wise people never abuse the leverage and use according to there requirement and make money. Only the people who don't know about leverage properly will make use of it and trade with large volume and suffer loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 993 1043 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)