भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 995 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 992 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 9944

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

Member khadij is an unknown quantity at this point khadij's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think the higher leverage will cause higher losses when traders are not able to control their emotions. Thus making them too large to use their money in the trade, as they follow their emotions in trading. However, when using high leverage and the trader can control your emotions, I think it's still possible to minimize losses, no losses are high.

2. FC
    Member kumbara is on a distinguished road kumbara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, I recommend high leverage is lead high loss. Leverage is a very powerful tool, but old and new traders use it to destroy their trading capital, simply because they take destructive power too lightly or ignore it. If you want to give yourself the best chance of success, first learn the trading profits without leverage.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58.6 USD
    Thanks
    This is a misconception when some traders think that leverage will cause some loss or loss because the leverage is built to help low-capital traders get good profits to maintain the float minus otherwise if they feel levered Like a loss of reason, so they have problems, get it understood, it is not fair, because they are not ready to trade,

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, it is up to you if you will use high leverage in trading, it is with your trading plan and strategy as long as you know how to control the risk. You can also set stop loss when using high leverage so that you can control your loss. Having discipline in trading can also help in your trading strategy.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

Member rajmishra is an unknown quantity at this point rajmishra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.9 USD
    Thanks
    I think leverage does not matter by the time traders do not use high lot size in their trading and only those traders who are trading in this field like gambling they use high lot to take the advantage of leverage only they face loss in this field because gamblers are not successful in this field at all.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230 USD
    Thanks
    use sure. use high leverage in your account can lead to higher loss . high leverage is very dangerous for us. we should use low leverage for our account. use low levearge can holp to minimize the risk in our trade

Member Basitjamil is an unknown quantity at this point Basitjamil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.2 USD
    Thanks
    no it is not true because doing business in the leverage is not risky if you have the patience and have the good knowledge of mart then it is very easy to do business in the trading
    market and have the higher gain and good thing to use business with leverage

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 1,205 Posts
    forex ke business me trader ko shuru me he high leverage ke saat kaam nahi karna chahiye,aise me trader ko esme hamesha he loss hoga,trader ko esme control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye aur patience rakhna hoga..

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230 USD
    Thanks
    use high leverage very helpful and very dangerous also. high leverage cab help to make traansaction using big lot ane we have opportunity to makiing much money, but high leverage also can makes us lose much money quickly. we need take low risk to keep stay for longtime in forex

11. Options
    Banned onoy is an unknown quantity at this point onoy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.8 USD
    Thanks
    When looking for a Forex currency trading advantage over other forms of trading financial instruments, which you always get is "highly leveraged." Compared with stocks, commodities and futures trading, forex trading involves a very high leverage. This article is the full report. What is leverage?

+ Reply to Thread