+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:32
    Best answer #2

sunishchit karane ke lie haan socho, lekin meree vyaktigat raay ke anusaar main aapako salaah deta hoon ki yadi aap kam anubhavee hain to krpaya kam leverage ke saath vyaapaar, lekin agar aapaka kaam ka anubhav oopar aur majaboot hai to krpaya uchch laabh uthaane ke saath badh jaata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    i am really do not agree with this thing why that the trader was say that the leverage is lead them to got the big loss on the forex, but they are do not think that is the money managemnet that they have make is mistake so they can got the loss
    The higher leverage is the main thing that results in the good profits and without this our buying power is very limited so we must try to use it in very effective manner and try get maximum benefits from this feature.the new traders are more vulnerable to do wrong trading and that is why it is recommended that is why for them it is highly recommended that they should use low leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am really do not agree with this thing why that the trader was say that the leverage is lead them to got the big loss on the forex, but they are do not think that is the money managemnet that they have make is mistake so they can got the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage has goods & bad, the good thing about it is that you can make more profits with small capitals than low leverages, but the bad thing is you can get the margin call as soon as the trend goes against you so it would be better for newbie to use less than 1.0..

other than that it would be very risky.
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Banned khujedekho is an unknown quantity at this point khujedekho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not only high leverage lead to higher loss but also it leads to big profit too. High leverage is used to buy big quantity of currencies.

Junior Member forrex is an unknown quantity at this point forrex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is the worst big order in Forex Haha got the loss in forex trading as a result of excess confidence in my abilities, but now started learning again. Now relied on not to risk large sums

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juleenayer View Post
    Yes. I think so that high leverage can eat my balance more time. I think so but we should be more careful in that case. Leverage is well but in many cases it damages my trade.
    , I think it is true most of us cant work with substantial influence if we did use little capital investment most of us are not able to open place since most of us will never pay for, but do not be greedy to make use of this.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I think so that high leverage can eat my balance more time. I think so but we should be more careful in that case. Leverage is well but in many cases it damages my trade.

Member Md. salahuddin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. salahuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is a very good option for the people who come with very little amount of capital. It makes trading worthful by giving the opportunity to deal with big lot. But because of bad capital management trader often loose capital by taking high leverage.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage may responsible for the higher loss if you use high volume for your trade. If you use lower volume for your trade then it is not very easy to lose. so just try to use low lots for your trade and try to make profit slowly from your positions.

Senior Member nadya is an unknown quantity at this point nadya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that high leverage will lead us to higher loss, because loss is not depend on high or low leverage, but depend on how the trader analyze the market wisely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)