+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 981 1031 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-27   19:17
    Best answer #2

yeh to simple sa logic hai ap high leverage use karen gein to apko loss bhi zayada hoga aor profit bhi zayada hoga aor ap low leverage use karen gein to profit and loss bhi usi average say apko milay ga main forex trading per work kar raha hon main eak to 1:2000 leverage use ki hai aor ab main forum per posting kartay huway 1:50 leverage use kar raha hon

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Junior Member bonga is an unknown quantity at this point bonga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am assuming that is full investing support newbie to trade freely. i stingy i am new in forex and i prefer using higher leverage because i can trade many with undersize money. exalted investment is not equal with utmost loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diparipa View Post
    I think leverage risks to be determined by the validity of the validity of the trading metthod . some people use good money management rules along with the high leverage and have good success.
    yes i agree, I think that using the leverage is great help to maximize open precisely the position taken. Indeed if any positions that are taken will be very large loss generated but if proper open position is done then the result will be a maximum....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage can result to higher loses if you don't know how to trade. But if you know how to trade higher leverage can result to higher earnings. Sometimes we must not compare risk to our trade and to other traders. If one trader say that he is losing money because he uses higher leverage will you going to lower your leverage also? Of course not. Because your skills and his skills is not the same. Me I do experiment and in my experience as long you have good strategy it does not matter if you are using higher or lower leverage what matters is that your strategy is suitable to that leverage or your leverage is suitable to your strategy.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    the presence or absence of leverage is not too powerful for your account, because with great leverage we can use it to open a larger position, but if the direction we are wrong then we will also lose a lot of money

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need of any hard work with Forex trading need just to watch market trend and make your trade with bottom to up and up to bottom because market works with trend you have to study the trend only whatever time you expend on it is give yo batter chance to win

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right mate as leverage is not the killer and it is higher volumes and higher lots and trading with using stop loss that kills traders and they loose huge amounts. So always trade with proper money management.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    high leverage is a double edge sword. if you can use it well then its best for you but it can also wipe your account faster than you expected
    yes high leverage are acts both way ..but obviously high leverage not a matter of fact for huge capital holder ..most of the small investors are using high leverage for higher risk .maximum time this will be the reason for losing our money ..i think we should use leverage depending on our strategy and risking behavior

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my observations Higher leverage can utilize you full profit but it is a account that traders who uses advanced leverage had unredeemed their money. So it is a best effortlessness we feature gettable but we tally to use this facility whenever you are support about motility without any problem.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage obviously leads to higher loss.Because if a trader takes higher leverage, he will be allowed to open more trades and use big lot size and broker will close trades before the equity becomes zero.Greedy traders use the lot and open positions as they can.If they have higher leverage, they will use full margin call and make their account zero.But lower leverage does not allow this and account may be saved.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah ofcourse, high leverage results in larger loss, thanks to these leverage issue forex is exciting as a result of we will get a giant profit with alittle capital. On the opposite hand it will wipe our balance additional simply if our positions went wrong. therefore high leverage results in higher profits or higher loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 981 1031 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)