+ Reply to Thread
Page 892 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:41
    Best answer #2

nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea high leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if u get good trades but u can lose also ur all money bcoz it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage bcoz forex is a long term business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here the need for good management of money so that we can manage capital well and eventually develop into large, does not have a large capital stock kecipun if you can manage it then it will be great

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxforlife is an unknown quantity at this point fxforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you, sir, many lessions for newbies when they set up accocunt with high leverage, high leverage will make them rise their trading lot size. newbies often do this and wish for big returns, so it is easy for them to lose.

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think high leverages can lead high loss, lose can be because of high lots. Actually i think leverage is not much important rather than lots size.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size. In reversal direction, the account will blewed. But, we should follow money management to avoid this.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahimtex View Post
    i truth Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is true as big lot size is lead to high loss
    thank you for post
    High Leverage could be leads to higher Loss, but that is not the main reason why it leads to higher Loss, High Leverage is just allowing you to Trade more Trading Volume with less Capital unlike in the past time that we should Trade Big Volume with Big Capital as well..

Junior Member hina fatima is an unknown quantity at this point hina fatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage risks to be determined by the validity of the trading method. Some people use good money management rules along with the high leverage and have good success.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    reding concept that has been tested and generate more profit than los will be very good to keep, in this case the use of the lot I think it does not matter because it supported the concept of a good and accurate analysis

Banned monir01 is an unknown quantity at this point monir01's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage is the open gates for
    flow of funds out of our account, it
    increase the greediness in the trader
    and make him to take more risk than
    his money management plan which
    leads to some loss.

Junior Member fahimtex is an unknown quantity at this point fahimtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i truth Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is true as big lot size is lead to high loss
    thank you for post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 892 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)