+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 989 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ups&Downs View Post
    leverage is probably the cause the factors people lose cash in this market place. but there's additionally other reasons related to loss.
    therefore i think impact must be used properly if we wouldn't like to lose money. when we make use of optimum influence and employ large plenty then your opportunity to experience SL is very large.
    i will not say that the leverage is the thing that cause of the trader to got the loss when they are make the trading on the forex, i have thinking that some thing make us got the loss is also because do not make the analysis on the forex buisness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good high leverage can change solon profits but umpteen traders smooth grownup give emotion to start any visit due to esteem of losing money and this can relate realise returns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is probably the cause the factors people lose cash in this market place. but there's additionally other reasons related to loss.
    therefore i think impact must be used properly if we wouldn't like to lose money. when we make use of optimum influence and employ large plenty then your opportunity to experience SL is very large.

Senior Member kamal kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kamal kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is the open gates ............for flow of funds out of our account,................ i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything ..............it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    higher control lead to increased loss yet higher control also contributes to higher income. so there is 2 ways.
    some individuals get damage and some folks get income. so increased leverage is wonderful for me. yet every folks don't want it.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of your account. I use normal leverage for my trading. I discuss my own expertise and also method as compared to several individuals who have want to which they furthermore stick to my own method.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you are very correct high leverage lead to higher loss so we just have to learn how to trade with lower risk and be at the positive side of the trade based on my understanding i find out the lower risk leads to lower lost and higher lot leads to higher lost so i think risk just 3 percent our account goes along way

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi... aur ha new trader ke liye leverage kam.. ho to hi accha hoga... high leverage ..accha trader ke liye thik he...

Junior Member yaminpsm is an unknown quantity at this point yaminpsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    nehi main ye soch ta hoon high levarege mean high profit ke chance. ha risk jarur he par ek accha trader always high leverage use karte he. uske loss ka chance kam or profit ka chance jyada rehta he. aur ha high leverage use karne ke liye ek accha balance hona jaruri he.
    More often than not, you will notice a forex robot provider selling the program and after that simply close the eyes to the investor. The fantastic ones will continue to extend support for prolonged time period.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    When searching for advantages of forex currency trading over other forms of financial instruments trading, one point you always get is the 'high leverage'. Forex trading involves very high leverage compared to stock, commodity and futures trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 989 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)