+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:32
    Best answer #2

sunishchit karane ke lie haan socho, lekin meree vyaktigat raay ke anusaar main aapako salaah deta hoon ki yadi aap kam anubhavee hain to krpaya kam leverage ke saath vyaapaar, lekin agar aapaka kaam ka anubhav oopar aur majaboot hai to krpaya uchch laabh uthaane ke saath badh jaata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always people think wrong. income is not risky at all. Infact it is useful. High leverage can be useful and can provide more free volume. So only if you abuse it will cause problems or else be safe. In this case, the trader manages independently after that if the trader uses substantial leverage after that it will not always be poor. However, if the trader does not manage them after the trader must use a small leveraging so that the trader can handle the bank account to avoid danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who utilize leverage make big profits. And traders who use high leverage but find no profits and land in the loss of blaming high leverage as dangerous. I don't like people doing that. In this case, the trader manages independently after that if the trader uses substantial leverage after that it will not always be poor. However, if the trader does not manage them after the trader must use a small leveraging so that the trader can handle the bank account to avoid danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh really? As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). But it's right if leverage can bring us safer but it could be dangerous if we are too careless to underestimate condition and made too much order positions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a rule, when a trader makes a loss, he is looking for something to blame for losses. Sometimes he can say that the market is against it, or he can say that it is leverage or overtrading that causes it. He never wanted to be responsible for a bad strategy. Using lots of large sizes with highleverage is a bad strategy. many traders use high leverage and I think if they use high leverage, but if they know how to manage your account and use a size lot that matches the investment will reduce the risk.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to use small lots that will last longer than using leverage from large or large lots, but it is the same if we use small lots but making lots of transactions and losses will also be lost easily.
    If we are confident in ourselves and our trading experience, there is no fear of high leverage. High leverage means if you want to trade with large lot sizes then you need high leverage. so if you are cold minded and you are trading with good and disciplined money management it doesn't matter what you choose.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a full-time trader, but what I have ever gotten from a permanent job, I only dedicate it to forex. I don't try to stay in the market every time I open a computer, I wait for good opportunities and enter, so it's not fixed, the variables are but I don't use high leverage because I use risk. High leverage is very risky and I don't like using high leverage with trades that are very leveraged with you many large sizes so you can get more profits and but this is also more loss

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can choose the right leveraging, we will be very good at buying and selling as a pro, many dealers continue to be losers and not earn money because they don't need to be ready to devote the right time to learning about forex trading and also all the skills that make you excited about the item. This can be a simple strategy to build ourselves into a breadwinner.
    The reality is high leverage to claim high losses in many cases such as playing poker and gambling and betting that by trading forex without margins

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, I lose a lot if I have high leverage. the lower the leverage, the longer I last. I do not know if I will make a profit in the long run here, but one thing that I am sure is the more I trade the more I make. I hope that this is a basic rule in forex that if prices go down then it will rise again. Because that is what I hope every time I open a position that I will try to hold and hope I can get it.
    Forex leverage is a double-edged sword, while it can multiply our potential profits exponentially, it can equally increase our potential losses. Therefore it is recommended that new traders to the forex market start trading with small leverage options.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I anticipate beginners should not make big profits because they are deceptive people who can increase their affection and will really be able to access many sizes and lose everything. But if they control themselves, again, the top advantage is good. and we must avoid using higher leverage until we have a tight and confident stop loss about the analysis. But if you don't use a stop and plan to wait for a reversal using lower leverage is a must because otherwise you will most likely blow your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)