+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member tapan.kundar is an unknown quantity at this point tapan.kundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The leverage i use most of the instance is 1:1000 due to the fact that this leverage, I can get a perimeter tell if my record reaches 0 depending on the amount i invested. So higher investment has nothing to do with higher losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member limitfx is an unknown quantity at this point limitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to make sure that we are able to do the trading for a long time and thus along with the use of the high leverage and so in my opnion using high leverage should be avoided to stay for long in trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wongreog is an unknown quantity at this point wongreog's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some most loss.

Banned rabbial is an unknown quantity at this point rabbial's Avatar
    Thanks
    Manifestly treble investing leads peaky casualty if there is welfare also but its not groovy if our equilibrise is low. only 1 day ago there is my friend who head $65 from $10 but unprotected transaction with 1lot and due to gbp unforeseen change he misplaced all. and much also bechance to me before
    white to use countertenor lot if we score low balance.

Senior Member Arhum is an unknown quantity at this point Arhum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right if you use high leverage then it will leads to you to the high loss so be care full in using the leverage if you are new then you should use low leverage its better for you but if you are expert you can use high leverage

Senior Member totytoty is an unknown quantity at this point totytoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are good trader then higher leverage will lead to higher money that is something that you have to know and put in your mind.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let us paint a scene about using high leverages in a situation when the trader has more knowledge of the market, the leverages will increase your transaction powers in forex. That would lead to more profiting, the only time leverage increases losses is when it is used by a newbie.

Senior Member mona201 is an unknown quantity at this point mona201's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher leverage can give you high profit but it is a history that traders who uses high leverage had lost their money. So it is a best facility we have available but we have to use this facility whenever you are confirm about movement without any problem......

Senior Member mdmuktarali is an unknown quantity at this point mdmuktarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I principally use some massive leverage once my account is at some last steps then i'll take some massive risks so as to avoid wasting my account, instead i take advantage of traditional leverage for my mercantilism.

Member zubairahmed104 is an unknown quantity at this point zubairahmed104's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think high leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.forex is the best way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)