+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member EvilC0d3r is an unknown quantity at this point EvilC0d3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency... so high lot size can lead to higher losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azeem927 is an unknown quantity at this point azeem927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes high leverage for loss and i am so happy with forex becaue its to much good business it is a money factory as well but like a factory it is not the compilation of wealth rather it got the processed money which can be achieved by following trade policy....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bahusol is an unknown quantity at this point bahusol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you, for me the most important is to have a good plan in what you are doing, and you must use a perfect strategy to trade.
    you must create a money management plan to control your capital in the market palce. it is very important.

Senior Member 888888 is an unknown quantity at this point 888888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The size of the loss is not because of the leverage level caused, in the same circumstances, if done correctly, the high leverage profit will be greater than the low leverage, if the operation failure, high leverage loss will be greater than low leverage. I think for the foreign exchange novice, low leverage is more suitable for some.

Senior Member malik hamza is an unknown quantity at this point malik hamza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear iam new bie od forex trading business world this is the reason i don't know about the every thing forex and i don't have experience or knowledge but i hope i can get this both things quickly because i know i can't work here without both things

Senior Member brockendil is an unknown quantity at this point brockendil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is depond on your trading skill and knowledge if yuou have a good kbowledge and information abot this business then you lopw lose from this business and in this way il like from this business and it is good fior the tading and lo of the information to the trade the need a lot of the trading

Member 012ABDO012 is an unknown quantity at this point 012ABDO012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I don't think that high leverage would result in higher losses ! because the important thing is the lot size , if you control your lot size and your stop loss then you have the control of you losses , weather you are using high leverege or not .

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    along with the assist of higher leverage you are able to trade along with tiny capital to massive tons & if you're the great trader and also have the great understanding of forex market you then earn plenty profit on the different hand when you have nothing understand about the forex market then higher leverage is extremely harm full

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ma ap ko ke marze ha ap is ma kam kart kas ha ap ko is ma tring klar ka he invst karn cahya is ma boht noksn be ho sakt ha is liy ap is ma tring karo jab ap ko lag ka ap is maboht pasa kam sakt ho to ap is ma invst kar ka iiiii boht pasa kamo

Senior Member dipongkorboss1212741 is an unknown quantity at this point dipongkorboss1212741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best and all time risky business and by the forex trade we can make money by the short time and by the forex trade now most of the people want to make money and this is high profitable business and also risky business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)