+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member kapron is an unknown quantity at this point kapron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with a big leverage that I think is better, because we have the right entirely from our capital and it is a very important thing and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and it was a good thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noraiz786 is an unknown quantity at this point noraiz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be . but acording of my mind forex is one of the best pure profitable online bussniss in the world where every one feel hapy and comfortable so forex is a bussniss and ths is right that every bussniss must be face a profit and loss so if we are want to success so we are risk in a high levarag so if we are work in the forex very carefully and attentivly so i sure say we are always face a profit because forex is a ure bussniss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member u11 is an unknown quantity at this point u11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely in my opinion noobs can't take on big leveragze as they are what whta individuals find it difficult to in the position to influence his or her's attachm4nts and often will for sure offered enormous significant capacity not to mention remove all kinds of things. And yet whether thy influenc themself therefore big leverages might be fantastic.

Member kamran950 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran950's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    High leverage lead to higher loss???
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    mara nai khayal ka high leverage ap ko high loss dati ha ager ap acha trader hain tu phir ap is high leverage sa high profit bi tu kama sakta hian or ager ap ka pass high leverage ha tu us ko use sai tarha kara high leverage tu faida hi dati ha ap apna volume kam rakh kar trade kar la aista aista ap ko acha profit hota jaye ga ager kam volume par loss bi hoa tu kam hi ho ga.......

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade using high leverage, and for me, high leverage is not lead me to higher loss, if we trade using proper money management. If we know to use high leverage, we will not get more losses, but the high leverage will help us to earn more money, because we can trade with big lotsize, not like if we trade using low leverage

Senior Member Ha1100 is an unknown quantity at this point Ha1100's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure of you can not deal with the high leverage then you only will lose money and never earn
    the profit . so the best way to take the leverage is very important for each trader in the Forex market

Banned lucky Bull is an unknown quantity at this point lucky Bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    high leverage ap ko bhooot zeda profit be de sakta ha or bhooot zeda loss be de sakta ha but high everage ke ley ap ke pass bhooot bra account hoa chaey take loss me be ap ka account saved rhy

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true story of forex trader. some trader fall into greed they want to make money over night . they use high leverage than they make zero their account balance. if they now about high leverage disadvantages than they must be aware of them.

Senior Member rehman1989 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gates open to the flow of funds out of our high leverage account, it leads to some loss in the greed merchants and an increase in the money management plan to make more than to take the risk.

Senior Member lion4000 is an unknown quantity at this point lion4000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After reading all the debates here about high leverage and low leverage, with so many different opinions I think I will have a much confused state of mind than before. But I must say this thread open my eyes to realized that I must take care of how and what leverage should I will be using from now on. Because others say that high leverage is a high risk. That is worth thinking over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)