+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

Senior Member venkiaries61 will become famous soon enough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    244.5 USD
    Thanks
    According to me, high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size. In reversal direction, the account will blewed. But, we should follow money management to avoid this.

2. Forexmart
    Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    According to me, high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size. In reversal direction, the account will blewed. But, we should follow money management to avoid this.
    advantage jyada hei high leverage ke. aap to forex sikh ke hi forex karenge na. to aap ke loss ke sambhabna kam hei. to profit jyada hoga. aur ha new trader ke liye leverage kam ho to hi accha hoga. high leverage accha trader ke liye thik he. main 1:1000 leverage use karta hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun is on a distinguished road arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.1 USD
    Thanks
    hhmm.,, I disagree with your words. leverange not associated with the lot size. leverange in my opinion is only concerned with margins that we use. is there anything that could explain it further, I also still do not understand.

Banned denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    hhmm.,, I disagree with your words. leverange not associated with the lot size. leverange in my opinion is only concerned with margins that we use. is there anything that could explain it further, I also still do not understand.
    lot if the problem is related to our own because the only form of leverage contract by a margin so that the lot is not part of the use of leverage except you open a little leverage so there may still relevant

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    advantage jyada hei high leverage ke. aap to forex sikh ke hi forex karenge na. to aap ke loss ke sambhabna kam hei. to profit jyada hoga. aur ha new trader ke liye leverage kam ho to hi accha hoga. high leverage accha trader ke liye thik he. main 1:1000 leverage use karta hoon.
    iska advantage aap tabhi utha sakte hai jab aapki tarding skills achi ho aur aap market ko ache se study aur analyse kar sake
    warna high leverages se loss ke bhi bahut zada chances hote hai...jitna zada profit hota hai utne chances hi lsos ke bhi hote hai

Senior Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108 USD
    Thanks
    I think so
    I think the leverage to set the margins that we have
    while the lot, it depends on the traders themselves,

Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    iska advantage aap tabhi utha sakte hai jab aapki tarding skills achi ho aur aap market ko ache se study aur analyse kar sake
    warna high leverages se loss ke bhi bahut zada chances hote hai...jitna zada profit hota hai utne chances hi lsos ke bhi hote hai
    par mere dost agar high leverage me bhi koi 0.01 me trade kare to? dekho uska cent account jaisa kam karega.
    ab hua na baria leverage ka fyda. aur agar aap ek accha trader ho to aap uncha voloume me trade karenge. or new to nicha volume. ye cent account and and ordinary dono ke kam karte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned ganguly is an unknown quantity at this point ganguly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    327.3 USD
    Thanks
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.

Banned cumil is on a distinguished road cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    206.25 USD
    Thanks
    size lot is related with the funds you use, leverage just provide the margin , the more big the leverage then broker allows you to open a position with a small fund

yes yo're exactly correct, for more calculation abaout margin and leverage you can see here

11. Fb
    Senior Member venkiaries61 will become famous soon enough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    244.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes yo're exactly correct, for more calculation abaout margin and leverage you can see here
    What is that. I try that calculator. But, how it calculate about the margin level. I didn't enter my fund value. There is no option to get fund value itself. can you explain detail please.

+ Reply to Thread