+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 943 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Oh really? As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). But it's right if leverage can bring us safer but it could be dangerous if we are too careless to underestimate condition and made too much order positions.
    Its great if you can do well with high leverages. but be careful dude
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. Forexmart
    Member Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Its great if you can do well with high leverages. but be careful dude

High leverages se hum big lot size open kar sakte hai aur uske wajah se hume margin call bhi lag sakta hain. To newbies to low leverages used kareaga to acha raheaga.

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    High leverages se hum big lot size open kar sakte hai aur uske wajah se hume margin call bhi lag sakta hain. To newbies to low leverages used kareaga to acha raheaga.
    sahi baat hai. agree 100% with you. newbies shouldnt start trading with high leverage because the chances of losing is exceptionally high
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member saurabh is on a distinguished road saurabh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.1 USD
    Thanks
    yea high leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if u get good trades but u can lose also ur all money bcoz it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage bcoz forex is a long term business

Member Nikhil is on a distinguished road Nikhil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    Obviously high leverage leads high loss if there is reward also but its not good if our balance is low. only 1 day ago there is my firend who make $65 from $10 but open trade with 1lot and due to gbp sudden break he lost all. and such also happen to me before , so i think its never good to use high lot if we have low balance.

Member rajuonline is on a distinguished road rajuonline's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    high leverage is a double edge sword. if you can use it well then its best for you but it can also wipe your account faster than you expected
    yes man you are right. this will double your money quickly and it has the power that your account will gone very quickly. this is the better option for good trader. not for newbies.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    me apki baat se bilkul sehmat hon bhai
    lekin new comers ko high leverages se duur rehna chahiaye..
    wo log zada profit ke chakkar me zada loss karwa dete hai jo ki new traders ke liye bilkul thik nahi hai

Member Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.3 USD
    Thanks
    i dont think high leverages can lead high loss, lose can be because of high lots. Actually i think leverage is not much important rather than lots size.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    yes man you are right. this will double your money quickly and it has the power that your account will gone very quickly. this is the better option for good trader. not for newbies.
    because it for newbie small laverage is good, to minimalizing margin call. and my opinion leverage 1:400 is enough.

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    If you are trading with high leverages, you should be extremely careful because high leverages can give you high profit but at the same time, it can lead to big loss...So you should be very careful about this thing

+ Reply to Thread