+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is not necessary that you say that the high leverage will lead to high losses and will make you bankrupt. the losses are happening to the traders because they make bad trades and are very care less in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not really done when traders not in good knowledge about trading market, what ever leverage is if trader does not able to make good trade and analytic also then he is not gain in this market I think, leverage make us to take high lot size trade when we are in small capital but with small capital and try to make every trade in high lot then we are always in danger, so calculative trade is necessary in Forex market for better deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to understand a little thing.When we invest more,then we make profit more or lost money more.For high leverage, we can invest more.So, there is a chance to make profit more and loss more money.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything have both advantages and disadvantages. It depends us to minimize disadventage and maximaze advantages. And that need knowledge, experience, and good emotion controlling.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a false propoganda that Higher leverage leads to higher loss, actually the lack of cleverness about the use of higher leverage leads to loss. One should learn how to use higher leverage and then it will become one of the best indispensable tool for the trading to make money with low investment.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of leverage will depend on your experience on your experience. In most cases leverage may causes to the traders who may not know how to trade well.
    But i obvious cases lots are the common ones that causes losses especially when the markets opt to go against your trading

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no problem with leverage.i used 1: 100 and also used 1:1000 leverage in instaforex.but can you tell me what is 100:1 ? confuse about that.need more information's and should try with demo to understand.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think high leverage is too risky but high leverage can give you more profit also if ypu get good trades but you can lose also your all money because it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage because forex is a long term business.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is not very necessary that higher leverage will lead to huge losses. if you are going to trade in higher leverage then you will have to adopt the strategy for that and make some changes to the trading style accordingly

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i am agree with you.I think that high leverages is not main reason for loss.Lots size is main reason for loss.
    And another reason is money management.

Happy Trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)