+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-14   21:45
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.
    What you think about this?
    One of the biggest cause to lose a trade easily that use high leverage
    If you use low leverage then you can stay on market long time. You just stay on market long time, then you profit will generate automatically.
    Just you have to do trade with patient and with more care then you can win a trade easily..

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member aminulkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is generally not our low or high risk, we will only define the trade but also a high or low batch size. Because I knew the upper harness is less risky, because the value is lower, when we used the small lever but how much does a whole lot we used, it would affect how many dollars we will win or we will suffer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onoy is an unknown quantity at this point onoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    When looking for a Forex currency trading advantage over other forms of trading financial instruments, which you always get is "highly leveraged." Compared with stocks, commodities and futures trading, forex trading involves a very high leverage. This article is the full report. What is leverage?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    use high leverage very helpful and very dangerous also. high leverage cab help to make traansaction using big lot ane we have opportunity to makiing much money, but high leverage also can makes us lose much money quickly. we need take low risk to keep stay for longtime in forex

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko shuru me he high leverage ke saat kaam nahi karna chahiye,aise me trader ko esme hamesha he loss hoga,trader ko esme control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye aur patience rakhna hoga..

Member Basitjamil is an unknown quantity at this point Basitjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is not true because doing business in the leverage is not risky if you have the patience and have the good knowledge of mart then it is very easy to do business in the trading
    market and have the higher gain and good thing to use business with leverage

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    use sure. use high leverage in your account can lead to higher loss . high leverage is very dangerous for us. we should use low leverage for our account. use low levearge can holp to minimize the risk in our trade

Member rajmishra is an unknown quantity at this point rajmishra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage does not matter by the time traders do not use high lot size in their trading and only those traders who are trading in this field like gambling they use high lot to take the advantage of leverage only they face loss in this field because gamblers are not successful in this field at all.

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, it is up to you if you will use high leverage in trading, it is with your trading plan and strategy as long as you know how to control the risk. You can also set stop loss when using high leverage so that you can control your loss. Having discipline in trading can also help in your trading strategy.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a misconception when some traders think that leverage will cause some loss or loss because the leverage is built to help low-capital traders get good profits to maintain the float minus otherwise if they feel levered Like a loss of reason, so they have problems, get it understood, it is not fair, because they are not ready to trade,

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I recommend high leverage is lead high loss. Leverage is a very powerful tool, but old and new traders use it to destroy their trading capital, simply because they take destructive power too lightly or ignore it. If you want to give yourself the best chance of success, first learn the trading profits without leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)