+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    According to me, high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size. In reversal direction, the account will blewed. But, we should follow money management to avoid this.
    size lot is related with the funds you use, leverage just provide the margin , the more big the leverage then broker allows you to open a position with a small fund

Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    hhmm.,, I disagree with your words. leverange not associated with the lot size. leverange in my opinion is only concerned with margins that we use. is there anything that could explain it further, I also still do not understand.
    yes yo're exactly correct, for more calculation abaout margin and leverage you can see here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    iska advantage aap tabhi utha sakte hai jab aapki tarding skills achi ho aur aap market ko ache se study aur analyse kar sake
    warna high leverages se loss ke bhi bahut zada chances hote hai...jitna zada profit hota hai utne chances hi lsos ke bhi hote hai
    par mere dost agar high leverage me bhi koi 0.01 me trade kare to? dekho uska cent account jaisa kam karega.
    ab hua na baria leverage ka fyda. aur agar aap ek accha trader ho to aap uncha voloume me trade karenge. or new to nicha volume. ye cent account and and ordinary dono ke kam karte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hhmm.,, I disagree with your words. leverange not associated with the lot size. leverange in my opinion is only concerned with margins that we use. is there anything that could explain it further, I also still do not understand.
    I think so
    I think the leverage to set the margins that we have
    while the lot, it depends on the traders themselves,

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    advantage jyada hei high leverage ke. aap to forex sikh ke hi forex karenge na. to aap ke loss ke sambhabna kam hei. to profit jyada hoga. aur ha new trader ke liye leverage kam ho to hi accha hoga. high leverage accha trader ke liye thik he. main 1:1000 leverage use karta hoon.
    iska advantage aap tabhi utha sakte hai jab aapki tarding skills achi ho aur aap market ko ache se study aur analyse kar sake
    warna high leverages se loss ke bhi bahut zada chances hote hai...jitna zada profit hota hai utne chances hi lsos ke bhi hote hai

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    lot if the problem is related to our own because the only form of leverage contract by a margin so that the lot is not part of the use of leverage except you open a little leverage so there may still relevant

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    According to me, high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, Yes i agree with thread, high leverage allows large lot size. In reversal direction, the account will blewed. But, we should follow money management to avoid this.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advantage jyada hei high leverage ke. aap to forex sikh ke hi forex karenge na. to aap ke loss ke sambhabna kam hei. to profit jyada hoga. aur ha new trader ke liye leverage kam ho to hi accha hoga. high leverage accha trader ke liye thik he. main 1:1000 leverage use karta hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading with high leverages, you should be extremely careful because high leverages can give you high profit but at the same time, it can lead to big loss...So you should be very careful about this thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)