+ Reply to Thread
Page 1071 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 71 571 971 1021 1061 1069 1070 1071
Results 10,701 to 10,709 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    high leverage is a double edge sword. if you can use it well then its best for you but it can also wipe your account faster than you expected
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new traders ko zada leverages se bahut b\nuksan ho sakta hai..
    naye traders ko experiance kam hota hai ..is wajah se wo jaldi se jaldi kamane ke chakkar me loss kar dete hai..
    is liye high leverages se duur rehna chhaiey unhe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), Golobutt (2019-09-25), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

That is not our low or high leverages only which will determine our risk in trading but also our high or low lot size. As I knew, higher leverages will be lower risk because the value is lower than if we used low leverages but how much lot size that we used, it will give impact how many dollars that we will gain in profit or we will lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), samia93 (2017-12-02), zohaib1 (2019-12-23)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nehi main ye soch ta hoon high levarege mean high profit ke chance. ha risk jarur he par ek accha trader always high leverage use karte he. uske loss ka chance kam or profit ka chance jyada rehta he. aur ha high leverage use karne ke liye ek accha balance hona jaruri he.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), samia93 (2017-12-02), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-13), zohaib1 (2019-12-23)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Yes i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything. But if they control themself then high leverages is good.
    I mostly use some big levarge when my account is at some last steps then i will take some Big risks in order to save my account, or else i use normal leverage for my trading.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), Golobutt (2019-09-25), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.
    Yes i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything. But if they control themself then high leverages is good.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    High leverage is the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-13), Golobutt (2019-09-25), samia93 (2017-12-02), zohaib1 (2019-12-23)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

easyearning (2012-07-18), Golobutt (2019-09-25), lovlysid (2013-07-12), samia93 (2017-12-02), shafiqahmad (2019-05-20), Shani4x (2013-07-21), wicaksono (2013-08-13), Zulkifl (2014-12-19)

Anytime

High leverage lead to higher loss???

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

abdulkhan54 (2013-02-18), Alexander Alexander (2012-09-25), babita50 (2013-03-27), dulalbd0071 (2013-03-25), gitadas (2013-01-19), ishow2005 (2012-08-20), jokotole09 (2012-12-09), kakuly (2012-07-05), mang_oman (2013-02-13), mrinalini (2012-03-10), Muhammad Sohail (2012-12-05), netmaster669 (2013-04-02), rupayand54 (2013-02-16), sohailalvi (2013-01-12), suprovat (2013-01-26), thunderfast (2012-07-30), wasifshakil (2013-03-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1071 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 71 571 971 1021 1061 1069 1070 1071

Subscribe to this Thread (20)