+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 503 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    loss occurs not unknowingly but due to our mistakes if we have proper money management and risk management then we can able to avoid loss,,after loss we should find out mistake and should emphasis ...and mistake should be correct next time.while trading
    trader ko loss tabhi hta hai jab wo koi galti karta hai aur thik se money management nahi kar pata
    isliye har loss ke bad trader ko apne losses ko analyse karan chhaiey aur fir unko thik se study karke aage se un losses se bachte hue trading karni chahiye\jo trader ye baatein seekh jaat hai..wo hamesha long run me profit me rehtah ai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    when i have a losing trade i just go for a little break and cool my mind down.
    then come back to the terminal to look for another trade.
    but if i lose that one as well then i will end the days trading and come back the next day
    loss ke waqt midn ko shant rakhan bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki agar purane lsos ko leke aage chalte rahoge to aake ki trading me bhi dikkat ho sakti hai
    har tarder ko loss ke baad khud ko shant karna chhaiey aur fir naye sire se tarding start karni chahiye.fir dheere dheere sare losses ciover karne chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member arubh is on a distinguished road arubh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    There are some trader,who go for another transaction as soon as they get loss in the previous one.Thinking of taking your money back from the forex may lead you to another loss.So,just sit and relax,Let your mind get coo
    I don't like the idea of going for another transaction to cover that loss because this may result in another bigger loss. I will suggest to take a rest & after that go for new trading with a fresh & mind & keeping technicals in mind.

Member Trade king is an unknown quantity at this point Trade king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, when I face loss due to wrong trading, I first take long day trading gap. And when my mind becomes cool and calm, I try to know what mistakes I have done and what was insufficient for its success. Then I search for the solutions of those mistakes and I learn to rectify them. I then go for doing next trading by taking more strong decisions, plans and strategies. So, I would like to suggest other traders to look forward for their future tradings instead of panicking or regretting after suffering loss.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thats good that you seriious about knowing the resons of defeats and that wil lreally help you in future so just get up again and again after falling in forex and never give up and keep on learning forex never repeat mistakes again and I do not see much resons why would you lose in future

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loose money in this market I first try to take a short break and then figure out and analyze the reasons of my loss.I study the reasons which lead to the losses and try not to repeat the same mistakes in future and work towards my goals.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    opinion wise, I understand it, always trading safely, do not be greedy that is by trading do not use a big lots, not revenge that is not open many positions at the time you have lost money, if loss the better you leave your chart
    loss occurs not unknowingly but due to our mistakes if we have proper money management and risk management then we can able to avoid loss,,after loss we should find out mistake and should emphasis ...and mistake should be correct next time.while trading
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    in this case i will say that never play so much with ur capital that u completely run out of it, always trade wisely and keep some amount of capital safe no matter what, if you trade like this then you can save ur oney too and also not to keep depositing which seems to be very difficult to blow off money.
    opinion wise, I understand it, always trading safely, do not be greedy that is by trading do not use a big lots, not revenge that is not open many positions at the time you have lost money, if loss the better you leave your chart

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    just take a rest a moment and deposit again after we loss and dont open position after we found a good trend to open the position
    in this case i will say that never play so much with ur capital that u completely run out of it, always trade wisely and keep some amount of capital safe no matter what, if you trade like this then you can save ur oney too and also not to keep depositing which seems to be very difficult to blow off money.
    Rock On

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case of loss in forex market, myself take some rest for few days or weeks and again come with new energy after forgetting that happened in past that what i do when i m fall in any loss over forex market.
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    just take a rest a moment and deposit again after we loss and dont open position after we found a good trend to open the position
    @makjon
    yeah myself some agree with that take some rest is better option in case of loss over forex market and if you want deposit you can but not open trading position in market.And do some research too before again start trading after gap period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 503 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)