+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 503 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    When i lose in trading then 1st of all i try to indicate my mistake us k bad usko door krny ki koshish krta hon. Agr tu strategy main problem ho tu strategy change b krta hon. Mostly aisa hota hy k jb big loss hota hy tu ma relax krta hon aur trading rok dyta hon kuch time k lye.
    I think if loss one or two time then you should not break your rule and not change your strategy because in this way you will not improve your strategy. If you persistently getting loss then change your strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rubigul is an unknown quantity at this point rubigul's Avatar
    Thanks
    evaluation of your trade and analysis trading news and get knowledge about trading and best indicator's so knowledge about must gives profit and help to increased your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    evaluation is very important to see the extent of our ability to perform learning in real trading account because then we are able to see and correct any mistakes that we've ever done
    i agree with you, we must di evaluation and re analyze our trade, if we do not do that, i think we'll make same mistake again.
    maybe we should to make a trading journal so it will be easily to evaluate.

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    In the past I made the same mistake all the time.
    When I saw, I loose too much, start to adjusting indicators on the market.
    It works few days and again loss Than I adjusted indicators again, and again
    Market changes his character all the time. I even think that many traders do the same (mistake)
    Such problem happen when trader count just on indicators.
    After time I started to looking on system, not on indicators, but use indicators just for
    better efficiency of the system. In the past I also startet to trade more and more when was in loss.
    Mystake after mystake. To be powerfull and strong isnt enough here
    Sometimes "pause" and "break" could be the best reaction till solution.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jolia1987 View Post
    it is very difficult to face the loss and whenever i loss, i start revenge from the market and i do not like loss in any case in my tradings
    all traders would not like and would not be willing to lose money, the loss is a part of forex are inseparable, because the forex is a business that has a high risk. therefore the control of emotions must be maintained so as not to revenge, even overtrade.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jolia1987 View Post
    it is very difficult to face the loss and whenever i loss, i start revenge from the market and i do not like loss in any case in my tradings
    It's a very dangerous habit if you really start taking revenge from the market after loss, you may have more losses due to this because after getting loss most of the traders are not in normal condition and due to emotions they commit further mistakes.

So try to avoid the revenge after loss and just leave the trading for a while and try to analyze your mistake that caused you loss.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    When I face loss, I usually look for my mistakes. I review my trading plans and strategy and look where did I do wrong. Then I try to make out perfect conclusions about my trade. I look for the solutions and then I try to make sure that I will never repeat that mistake again in my future trade. In this way I tackle with my losses.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just dont do trading when i loss more money in forex trading. I dont check price, etc just ignoring all trading things.
    Just playing chess or going in garden to get relax.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is great that you can relax in case of big loss. I am not saying good words and I feel angry in case of big loss and try to compensate immediately but I am training myself to hold on in this situation and then come back to market.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

When i lose in trading then 1st of all i try to indicate my mistake us k bad usko door krny ki koshish krta hon. Agr tu strategy main problem ho tu strategy change b krta hon. Mostly aisa hota hy k jb big loss hota hy tu ma relax krta hon aur trading rok dyta hon kuch time k lye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 503 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)