+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 503 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am making the loss in the real account i have to stop the trading and then look at the trades to actually understand where do i go wrong. Most of the time the mistake can be identified and then the corrective action taken so as to start the trading again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    Whenever I loose while trading, I oversee the whole situation, and if according to my analysis there is chance of getting back to original position of the pair I continue my trade otherwise I quit the trading, forget about all the happening for a while and when I think I am fresh I resume my trading.
    Yes, thats good. I am also do like this. But, if i got margin call. Then i quit trading for few weeks. and then i come to trading to recover my loses. I hope that one day i will recover my loses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    Whenever I loose while trading, I oversee the whole situation, and if according to my analysis there is chance of getting back to original position of the pair I continue my trade otherwise I quit the trading, forget about all the happening for a while and when I think I am fresh I resume my trading.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only thing that i do when i loose is that i give up trading for the rest of the day and take the day off by just refreshing and cooling down my mind, the next day i go to my demo a/c and then sort out there the reason for the failure and then when confident that i have found out a way to avoid that mistake then dive back into the live a/c

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubigul View Post
    when i continue suffering with loss then i take one step back and to start demo account practice to improve my mistake which i done in real trading account and i learn my mistakes and correct them.
    haan yeh sahi tarika hai apne galtiyo ko sudharne ka ki agar loss ho jaye to demo a/c mein jakar analyse karna hai hame ki kaha par gadbad ho rahi hai aur uss hisab se use kaise sudharna hai yeh thik se samhaj lene ke badh hi vapas main live a/c par ana chahiye isliye hame hamesha demo a/c ke sath chalna chahiye.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    loss occurs not unknowingly but due to our mistakes if we have proper money management and risk management then we can able to avoid loss,,after loss we should find out mistake and should emphasis ...and mistake should be correct next time.while trading
    in this case i will say that never play so much with ur capital that u completely run out of it, always trade wisely and keep some amount of capital safe no matter what, if you trade like this then you can save ur oney too and also not to keep depositing which seems to be very difficult to blow off money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well loss is a pretty bad thing but everyone faces it some time or the other, for me when i loose the reality is tht i loose my temper , then the best thing i do is tht keep the trade aside have a nice time away from forex and then when m chilled then think abt where i went wrong and then try to avoid those mistakes next time

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just dont do trading when i loss more money in forex trading. I dont check price, etc just ignoring all trading things.
    Just playing chess or going in garden to get relax.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loose money in this market I first try to take a short break and then figure out and analyze the reasons of my loss.I study the reasons which lead to the losses and try not to repeat the same mistakes in future and work towards my goals.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is always good to track your mistakes and improve them before trading next in real account. I think you are doing mistakes in strategy or planning because if it would be an emotional mistake that can only be practiced in real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 503 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)