+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 503 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I get loss then I try to find out the error or mistake done by me or mistake in my analysis. When I find my mistake then I try to work out the action required to correct that mistake. I never loss my heart after loss as it is the part of forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all experience as a newbie on average the same because I also had that experience when they first come in. I do not think at all losses from this business there are only Profit and eventually suffered many losses and now I try to be better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    well ofcourse anytime u r 100% right everyone of us has done loss in forex trading and everyone try to learn something about his lossing money reason...mostly it would be only 1 thing for loosing is "lalach". or 2nd thing it would be fear or emtion for loosing your money

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.
    i agree with you..loss hone par hamko jyda mind nahi lena chahiye..
    balki loss hone ka reason ko find out krke us par study krni chahiye..or apne trading system me required improvemnets krne chahiye..

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar trading karna hain to loss to hona hi hain. forex main investment bhi to nahi kar sake as we dont have such a large volume of money to invest in this market. If yopu will not get loss then how will you understand the meaning of the market. Loss happens start again and with precautions.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.
    Great advice when we got loss so we never forget it because in future we never do this again and those people who does not learn from their mistakes they never will see the success in future. So keep on trying and improve your skills for your great success.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhe loss hota hain to mein himmat nahi harta aur aage ka sochta hmm k ab aage kaise better karu trading ko aur jo hua so hua use bhool jao ghaltiyon se seekho aur move forward and my time will come and this is the way I have never left forex trading and still no plan of leaving trading.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do feel bad when I loss, but I have good money management so its not a big deal even if I loss a few trades. If I had three loss in consistent then I don't trade for a while. I check whether its due to my strategy failure or is the news that is in effect as I trade technical.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 503 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)