+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 503 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loose in forex i rather keep myself away for some time from trading. Will take sometimes and try to analyze what had gone wrong. By analyzing the cause i'll wait until a a good moment to enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    in my view closeing trade in not good options. first we set Stop loss value accourding to our money managements rules. then wait for hit it.
    second if we see reversal then we can opne again new order and try to close your trade in zero profit. i usually do it.
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya profit and loss are the part of forex. you have to accpet both hapily.if you suffer loss then loose hope try again and again you will be definately successful one day
    Actually when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar trading karna hain to loss to hona hi hain. forex main investment bhi to nahi kar sake as we dont have such a large volume of money to invest in this market. If yopu will not get loss then how will you understand the meaning of the market. Loss happens start again and with precautions.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, when I face loss due to wrong trading, I first take long day trading gap. And when my mind becomes cool and calm, I try to know what mistakes I have done and what was insufficient for its success. Then I search for the solutions of those mistakes and I learn to rectify them. I then go for doing next trading by taking more strong decisions, plans and strategies. So, I would like to suggest other traders to look forward for their future tradings instead of panicking or regretting after suffering loss.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.
    in my view closeing trade in not good options. first we set Stop loss value accourding to our money managements rules. then wait for hit it.
    second if we see reversal then we can opne again new order and try to close your trade in zero profit. i usually do it.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    When I lose a trade or lose an entire account. I dont trade again for few hours. I will analyzed first what did go wrong with my strategy, what is lacking and what could be the possible reason I lose a trader. Then I plan out some possible scenario or solutions to it so that if it may happen again I know how to save my account or save my losing trades.
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Junior Member ForexPro is an unknown quantity at this point ForexPro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose i just stop trading but don't stop doing my technical analysis and try to get 2 or 3 imaginary trade positions right then i enter again.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    mugh ko jab loss hota ha to main g thurri der dekhta hnn kis waja se aesa howa ha phr next time traiding kartey howe main dhiyan rakhta hn k pehele wali ghalti na ho dobara

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I face loss, I usually look for my mistakes. I review my trading plans and strategy and look where did I do wrong. Then I try to make out perfect conclusions about my trade. I look for the solutions and then I try to make sure that I will never repeat that mistake again in my future trade. In this way I tackle with my losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 503 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)